Are you passionate about making life better for patients worldwide?
If the answer is yes, you think just like us. We are a world-leading medical solutions company, designing and supplying medical solutions to enhance performance in healthcare – from the hospital to the home.
We’re looking for a Sales Enablement Analyst – to the Commercial Excellence Team Region North/Benelux, to help improve outcomes for healthcare professionals and their patients.
As a Sales (Enablement) Analyst you provide management and other business area members with business intelligence, focused on data from Veeva CRM (Salesforce.com), our contract & tender system (Model N) and SAP. You maintain and develop related databases, ensure data quality, and lead the continues improvement of reporting to provide expertise and data driven insights. Working in close partnership with our Business Areas to drive our commercial organization to be at its very best, you create value not only to them but to all our customers and patients.
- Support the commercial organisation with reports and dashboards, providing data/analysing data to facilitate data driven conversation and decision making
- Support Commercial Excellence (ComEx) with insights based on multiple data sources for ComEx to “challenge” the business and drive commercial excellence in the areas of: Sales Planning, Sales Enablement and Sales Training
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyse performance and data accuracy
- Act as the entry point for all Veeva CRM / Model N Admin needs for the commercial organisation
- Actively participate in global Veeva CRM and Model N admin and super users groups/forums
Qualifications and Experiences
- University degree
- Good general IT-skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Some experience of Salesforce/Veeva and PowerBI would be an advantage
- Licensed Salesforce.com / Veeva CRM Admin (advantage)
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience working as Business Analyst, Sales Analyst, or similar role
- Fluent English, any other Nordic and Benelux languages is an advantage
- Ability to work in different teams with a high service level
As a person, we believe you are passionate about data and how analytics can help drive the business towards commercial excellence. You have a high degree of customer focus and a strong ability to quickly understand user requirements and needs and articulate potential solutions. You have an eye for digits and numbers, and you possess strong analytical skills. Excellent communication and networking skills are required due to the high extent of internal as well as external contacts.
Welcome to apply
We are looking forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. For more information about Mölnlycke and the role, please contact Tom Bergqvist, Moveup Consulting AB, 0733 – 87 27 22.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Tom at email@example.com
By submitting your application, you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to the home proving it every day.
We specialise in:
- Wound management: including dressings with Safetac® such as Mepitel® and Mepilex®
- Preventing pressure ulcers: with Mepilex® Border used prophylactically and devices to help turn and re-position patients
- Surgical solutions: including Mölnlycke trays, HiBi® antiseptics and Biogel® surgical gloves
Mölnlycke was founded in 1849. Nowadays our solutions are available in around 100 countries; we’re the number one global provider of advanced wound care and single-use surgical products; and we’re Europe’s largest provider of customised trays. Our headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we have about 7,800 employees around the world.