Research Engineer Process Development
Nouryon is currently looking for a new team member! Are you looking for a new opportunity developing and optimizing products and manufacturing processes, as well as identifying technology improvements striving towards increased sustainability? Then you should read this! In this role as Research Engineer, you will have the opportunity to combine theoretical and practical knowledge and collaborate with colleagues from our global organization. Further on, you will participate in projects and lead activities and ensure execution and delivery of technical results.
In your future role as Research Engineer within Process Development you will
- Develop new and existing products and manufacturing processes in collaboration with our Inorganic Specialties Marketing & Sales organization.
- Provide global support to our production sites and technology organization with troubleshooting and knowledge.
- Carry out experiments in laboratory and pilot scale. Suggest, plan and participate in full-scale trials at our production sites worldwide.
- Maintain, improve and develop new relevant R&D methods, ensure retention of knowledge through research reports and ensure other team members stay current.
- Maintain and promote a safe work environment.
We offer you
As a member of our team, you will be working in an inclusive environment, with a high level of transparency and openness. We value mutual respect and trust, share ideas, build on everyone’s strengths, and support each other. You will have the opportunity to make a difference to our growing business by contributing to our capacity and sustainability improvement projects. You will be a part of a global collaborative culture with challenges and opportunities to further develop yourself.
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety, and collaboration? Do you want to grow together with a company that is forward-looking and continuously improving how they work? Our employees have ideas on how to build a sustainable future and the drive and passion to realize them. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international, diverse, and proactive working environment.
We believe you bring
- Master’s Degree in chemistry / chemical technology with relevant experience or minimum Bachelor’s Degree in chemistry /chemical technology with several years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes and technology
- Highly skilled in evaluating results and planning experiments
- Good communication skills in writing reports and presenting results
- Good communication in English, both verbally and in writing
Great if you have
- Good competence in silica chemistry, process calculations and modelling.
We believe you are results driven and have previous experience from laboratory work. You also need to have good practical skills and the ability to cooperate and communicate with different stakeholders.
How to apply
We look forward to receive your application! For additional information about the vacancy please contact Daniel Kremer at email@example.com or 0733-872724
Please send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent when ever you want.
Nouryon is a global, specialty chemicals leader. Markets and consumers worldwide rely on our essential solutions to manufacture everyday products, such as personal care, cleaning goods, paints and coatings, agriculture and food, pharmaceuticals, and building products. Furthermore, the dedication of more than 7,650 employees with a shared commitment to our customers, business growth, safety, sustainability and innovation has resulted in a consistently strong financial performance. We operate in over 80 countries around the world with a portfolio of industry-leading brands.