Regional Sales Manager-Nordic
We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, PharmaLex is your career opportunity. PharmaLex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
- Develop sales hunting strategies, proposals, and forecasts with main focus on the Nordic market
- Develop and conduct sales presentations both virtually and in person
- Lead the coordination of quotations and proposals with subject matter experts
- Develop existing accounts as well as strong focus on seeking new business opportunities
- Analyze opportunities, identify key personnel within client organization, and develop strong business relationships
- Gain understanding of target clients business challenges and goals and develop an offering to satisfy the need
- Consult and problem solve to enhance the company’s position in existing and target clients
- Liaise with regional management and the heads of the different business units to purposeful pursue new business opportunities
- Maintain accurate records of sales calls, customer files, and sales activity information within standard reporting tools of the company
- Ensure MSA and contract are signed in a timely manner
- Identify and interact/partner with relevant industry forums or other stakeholders in order to find potential new customers
- Effective trade fair participation (pre-meetings, working at the booth, handling of leads)
- Bachelor’s degree in business / economics and/or equivalent qualification in science related field
- Experience in business-to-business sales within Life Science industry
- Good knowledge of the healthcare business from a supplier’s perspective or alternatively from within a healthcare company. Medical Device industry understanding is an advantage
- Team player with the ability to influence, develop, and empower others to achieve targets
- Business partners describe you as ambitious, innovative, communicative, conscientious, accurate and responsible
- Demonstrate a strong goal orientation, results driven, highly competitive, and self-motivated
- Flexible mind set, highly accountable, well organized with excellent planning skills and strong business acumen.
- Experience and results in “cold calling” the potential leads and prospects
- Proven experience in effective negotiation tactics
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Business English and Scandinavian languages (Swedish)
- Skilled in CRM and It tools, SalesForce knowledge is an advantage
This recruitment is handled by Moveup AB.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Annie Sjölund, firstname.lastname@example.org
We are screening applications continuously and will close the position as soon as we find the right person. If you have questions regarding PharmaLex or this open position, please contact Annie at 0733-602984.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
PharmaLex is now part of AmerisourceBergen, a leading global healthcare company with a foundation in pharmaceutical distribution.
Together, PharmaLex and AmerisourceBergen offer end-to-end product commercialization, including global market access strategy and execution, to drive patients’ healthier futures wherever they are in the world.
PharmaLex complements AmerisourceBergen’s existing suite of services by continuing to service the pharma, biotech and medtech industries, guiding clients from early strategic planning activities and non-clinical requirements through clinical development, regulatory submission processes and post-approval / maintenance post-launch activities.
Our experts use technology-elevated solutions to support clients through the entire product lifecycle.