Regional Sales Manager Electrophysiologi Norway and Sweden
In the role of regional Sales Manager for Sweden and Norway you will be accountable for sales revenues in the region and responsible for defining and implementing strategies with the purpose of increasing market share and revenues. You will also be managing a team of Territory Managers and provide first line management to include coaching and development and all HR processes for your direct reports.
- Understanding the dynamics of the regional Electrophysiology market, the healthcare and economic environment to identify opportunities to grow EP market share in the region
- Contributing a regional perspective to the development of country level strategic objectives and translate into Regional operating plans to grow sales and profit in line with agreed targets
- Contributing to building and leading a high-performance organization by selecting, training, coaching and developing people
- Effectively communicate the vision, strategy and objectives, encouraging cross-divisional collaboration and teamwork appropriately to contribute to the achievement of overall country business targets
- Providing Regional forecasts, business reports and information flows to the Country Manager as required, making use of relevant Regional information to enable realistic judgments about likely business changes/opportunities/threats
- Role model Abbott values and ensure a positive perception of the Abbott brand
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with local Key Opinion Leaders to encourage their continuous input on conventional therapies and technologies, emerging technologies and patient requirements
- Signing off all regional sales budgets and quotas, approving sales tactics by account, and organizing business meetings as required to manage regional plans and activities effectively
- At least Five years in medical sales management experience with proven track record of building a successful team and business
- A Degree in life science or equivalent
- Solid experience from leading business in a public tender driven health care market
- Results orientated, strategic thinker, problem solver, excellent verbal and written communication skills and good negotiation skills.
- Established network in the health care market for the target geographic area
- Leadership skills that foster engagement, inclusion and a solution-oriented mindset
- Loyal to strategic directions and act in line with agreements
- High ethical standard and working environment as one important priority – lead by example
- Contribute with an open and welcoming attitude in all aspects
- Strong communication skills in Swedish and English (verbal and written)
What can we offer you?
Abbott provides a varied, challenging and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective. We are in the business of advancement, both in health solutions and in the lives and careers of our employees. Our work across the world and in many areas of healthcare provides a rich environment for our employees to explore career paths, interests and opportunities.
How to apply?
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions regarding Abbott or this open position, please contact Richard Etz : +46 733 872721
By submitting your application, you also give your consent that we store your personal data, including CV & cover letter, and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.
Abbott is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of healthcare. At Abbott, we’re committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we’ve brought new products and technologies to the world — in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals — that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life.
Today, 109,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 160 countries we serve.
Our mission is to understand that the first step to living your best life is good health. Everything we make is designed to help you do just that. That’s our commitment to building life-changing technologies that keep your heart healthy, nourish your body at every stage of life, help you feel and move better, and bring you information, medicines and breakthroughs to manage your health