Regional Manager – Dermo aesthetic, Profhilo/Aliaxin
IBSA is now looking for a Regional Manager in Sweden to join their Nordic team within dermo aesthetic.
As Regional Manager, your main purpose will be to identify potential and enable new business opportunities as well as developing existing customer relations in your territory which includes north part of Sweden, Stockholm and down to Jönköping. It is desirable that you live in Stockholm.
- Sales of Dermo aesthetic products to Dermo aesthetic physicians and private clinics.
- Responsible for planning and execution of sales calls in your area
- Analysing the market, preparing activities based on the account plans and executing accordingly in close collaboration with your manager.
- Targeting, segmentation, call frequency and coverage according to agreed targets.
- Actively taking initiatives to enhance team-work and collaboration with colleagues.
- Responding to critical business opportunities and threats with a high sense of urgency.
- Occasional travel activities in all four Nordic countries are to be expected.
- Nurse with preffered professional background in the field of Dermo aesthetic – at least three years in a customer-facing role.
- Sales experience and a proven track record of your own sales results.
- Strong business acumen, good understanding and interpretation of sales figures and a superior capability of building relationships at all levels.
- Good level of knowledge of MS Office programs and experience working with a CRM system.
- Solid understanding of customers’ needs and able to create and offer value-adding solutions.
- Effective communication and writing skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Network in the business will be an advantage.
- Can-do attitude & mentality is needed to be able to take initiatives into your own direction.
- Innovative by challenging assumptions and traditional way of doing things.
- Solution oriented who tries different or unique ways to address work problems or opportunities.
- Flexible and innovative with strong entrepreneurial business mindset.
- Able to structure your work and work independently.
This recruitment is handled by Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Jelena Dogas to email@example.com. If you have questions regarding IBSA or this open position, please contact Jelena Dogas +46 70 725 73 96
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
BSA Nordic ApS (part of the IBSA Group) was established in October 2014 to respond to unmet medical needs. IBSA Nordic has over the years, grown considerably and the Nordic head office, located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The company culture is entrepreneurial with short decision lines that creates an excellent environment for individuals that enjoys own responsibility, taking initiatives, having new ideas, develop the business, influence and achieve great results.
The company has established its presence worldwide through its local affiliates and strategic partnerships. At present, IBSA’s global network consists of more than 90 markets in 5 continents.
IBSA is strongly committed to enhancing the quality of life of its patients and preventing and cure diseases with innovative products.
IBSA manufactures all its products in-house under GMP conditions, with its production phases, all controlled through vertical integrated processes.