Product Specialist-Surgical Technologies
The Job’s Mission
- Responsible for the sales and related activities from the Stockholm region and in Northern Sweden.
- Focus on customer needs and relationship building in order to provide value to our customers.
- Understand and use the power of teamwork.
- Attain sales and profit in assigned region within the area Surgical Solutions: Fluid Suction and Smoke Evacuation.
The Neptune 3 Waste Management System is a complete 2 in 1 solution for surgical suction and smoke evacuation. A constantly closed Waste Management System, which collects, transports & disposes of surgical waste fluid. Systematic containment reduces fluid contact with staff and floor, and its built-in smoke evacuator protection against surgical smoke carrying harmful chemicals, bacteria, viruses, blood fragments and other irritants. Smoke is created during surgery that uses energy based instrument. 85% of procedures use Electrosurgery.
What you will do
- Selling /demonstrating Surgical Technologies medical equipment within the theatre and clinical environment.
- Customer service / Acquisition of new customers.
- Work in conjunction with Customer Service, Product Manager and other internal stakeholders in order to get high customer satisfaction.
- Reporting to Business Unit Manager, who is currently based in Finland.
- Customer care for (managerial) physicians, surgical/theatre staff and hospital administration with the goal of achieving qualitative and sales-oriented consultation.
- Organizing and conducting training, surgical/theatre participation, view surgeries and workshops.
- Conducting price negotiations and contractual preparation within the limits of in-house guidelines, up to contract conclusion.
- Coordination of the distribution and logistics of products. (Conditionals, Deposits, Kits) with the support of the related manager.
- Regular reporting to Sales Manager, on the evolution of the sales, and adaptation to the circumstances of the market.
- Responsible for continuously reporting and collecting information concerning Stryker and competitive actions in the region or a specific product line.
- Defining the need for own personal education and participate in training arranged by Product Management and in sales training.
- Develop high skills in product knowledge and operating technique via own training.
What you will bring
- Sales and Marketing or Health Care background
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Adequate IT-knowledge (E.g. Microsoft Office, Outlook)
- Experience in sales, preferably from the medical industry
Welcome with your application!
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
If you have questions regarding Stryker or this open position, please contact Annie Sjölund:
+46 (0)733 602984
By submitting your application, you also give your consent that we store your personal data, including CV & cover letter, and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine.
Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com