Product Specialist Joint Replacement
If you’re passionate about healthcare products and the challenge of creating a name for yourself in the Joint Replacement market space, we may have the perfect opportunity for you.
Join us here at Stryker, and help us improve healthcare.
Who We Want
This is a truly dynamic opportunity for individuals who are keen to have a successful career in a commercial role, within one of the world’s top Medical Technology organizations.
- Dedicated achievers. Resilient, results-driven individuals who have an internal passion to make healthcare better.
- Charismatic networkers. Influential partners who proactively reach out and engage with internal and external contacts in order to build powerful relationships.
- Customer-oriented achievers. Sales representatives who always place the customer at the heart of everything they do.
- Strategic closers. Assertive sales leaders who stop at nothing to seal the deal, and who are known for continuously exceeding their quarterly sales quota.
- Confident communicators. Influential individuals who are able to command the direction of a sales conversation and persuade others to buy in to an idea or product.
What will you do?
Sell innovative, life-changing surgical products and help improve healthcare.
As a Joint Replacement Product Specialist at Stryker, you will help us deliver on our mission of making healthcare better by promoting and selling Stryker’s Joint Replacement products (hips and knees) in the region of Östergötland. Whether it’s in the operating theatre, the office or clinical meetings, you will conduct such inspiring product demonstrations, doctors and hospital staff can’t help but say “yes” to your sales pitches. You’re not just there at the beginning though……you’re there for the long haul and your customers know they can count on you for support. Using your product knowledge and quick thinking to solve product problems, you’re always available to educate and support orthopedic surgeons and theatre staff on how to properly use and maintain these life-changing products. Your mission will be to grow Stryker’s Joint Replacement business by directly selling Hip and Knee products to Orthopaedic Surgeons, optimising customer service and supporting the acquisition of new customers through technical expertise.
Additional Responsibilities Include
Achieving sales results in line with the annual sales target and KPI metrics
- Selling & demonstrating medical equipment within the theatre and clinical environment
- Conducting trials and evaluations of product in theatre and clinical environment to drive sales
- Customer service & acquisition of new customers
- Independently constructing and implementing an effective business plan
- Managing of all resources and materials in your related sales area
- Effective management of assets (consignment stock) in all hospitals
- Customer care for physicians, surgical theatre staff, hospital administration & procurement with the goal of achieving qualitative and sales-oriented consultation
- Organizing and conducting training workshops with participation from surgical & theatre staff
- Regular reporting to Sales Managers, on the evolution of sales and adaptation to the circumstances of the market
- Additional responsibilities as directed by NSM (National Sales Manager)
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a Medical field (Paramedic, Physiotherapy, Biomechanics etc) or professional training in a medical, scientific or technical career or similar
- Successful sales experience in the Med Tech industry preferred
- To be comfortable working in the operating room
- Advanced skills in MS Office
What We Offer
- A culture driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Certified as Great Place to Work in Sweden
- Coworkers committed to collaboration and winning the right way
- Quality products that improve the lives of our customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Stryker’s Joint Replacement Portfolio
Who We Are And What We Believe
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter asap to Richard Etz at; Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions regarding this open position, please contact Richard at +46 733 87 27 21.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com