Product Manager – Nordics
At Direct Healthcare Group, we strive to make a difference to patients and customers and we have ambitious plans for growth. Do you want to play an important role in our growth journey? Welcome to Direct Healthcare Group as our new Product Manager – Nordics.
The main purpose of this new position is to increase market penetration, profitability and tender success in the Nordics. Proactively you manage activities to drive the marketing strategy, principally through clinical, educational and technical product support.
The role is based at the Direct Healthcare Group office in Kista, Stockholm.
The key responsibilities of the role are to
- Building and adding value to key relationships (internally and externally) to leverage business opportunities.
- Developing strong relationships with Key Opinion Leaders to drive and facilitate the collection of clinical evidence.
- Supporting the development of marketing material and tools to enhance product knowledge, education and market penetration.
- Developing competitive landscape knowledge, providing an analysis of market trends, pricing and competitor developments.
- Assisting or leading at conferences, product launches, tender processes, product installations and product demonstrations as and when required.
- Handling day-to-day correspondence and questions with internal and external customers if required.
- Supporting the sales function in key selling opportunities when in-depth product knowledge is required.
- Maintaining a close relationship with the sales, service and rental teams for the benefit of the customer and end user.
Your background and skills
- Previous sales/marketing experience within life sciences.
- Excellent communication skills both in speech and writing, and in both Swedish and English.
- Previous sales/marketing experience within one of Direct Healthcare Group’s key areas of care would be an advantage.
- Preferably a University degree in marketing, business or healthcare science.
We are looking forward to receiving your application (in English) as soon as possible. Selection and interviews are ongoing, so hurry up, the position may be assigned earlier. For more information about Direct Healthcare Group, the role and to apply, please contact Madeleine Hedman, Moveup Consulting AB, +46 (0)730 26 22 63 or Tom Bergqvist at +46 (0)733 87 27 22.
Applications must be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com
For more information about Direct Healthcare Group, please visit www.directhealthcaregroup.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.
Being in poor health can dramatically reduce our ability to move, leading to further health complications and slower recovery. At Direct Healthcare Group, we recognise that movement is vital to our recovery, rehabilitation and independence. We believe that supporting mobility and independence is essential to achieving and maintaining good health.
No-one better understands the importance of movement and its relationship to both physical and mental health than Direct Healthcare Group, especially when the need to move directly affects our quality of daily living. Through this understanding, and close collaboration with healthcare professionals, we strive to provide effective, movement-based solutions that increase life-quality across care and living environments.
From effective prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers, to promoting safe independence and avoiding patient falls, our solutions support care delivery to a broad patient spectrum, including those with complex, long term conditions. At Direct Healthcare Group we uniquely enable the healthcare challenges associated with reduced patient movement to be anticipated, managed, and in many cases, resolved to support care providers and those they care for.
All leading to better health outcomes, accelerated recovery and easier daily living.