Product Manager Nordics
At Direct Healthcare Group, we strive to make a difference to patients and customers and we have ambitious plans for growth. Do you want to play an important role in our growth journey? Welcome to Direct Healthcare Group as our new Product Manager for the Nordic market.
As Product Manager Nordics with DHG you are responsible for proactively managing activities related to the Nordic business to drive the marketing strategy, principally through clinical, educational and technical support to increase market penetration, profitability and tender success. In this position you will be based at our company office in Kista, Stockholm. If you have a relevant working experience and are looking for a position in a fast growing, dynamic and international company, this will be an exciting challenge. Welcome to Direct Healthcare Group!
- Developing an individualised marketing strategy per geography to increase market share gain and optimise organic growth opportunities
- Proactively managing activities related to the portfolio to drive the marketing strategy, principally through clinical, educational and technical support in the field to increase market penetration, profitability and tender success
- Developing strong relationships with Key Opinion Leaders to drive and facilitate the collection of clinical evidence
- Supporting the development of marketing material and tools to enhance product knowledge, education and market penetration
- Developing competitive landscape knowledge, providing an analysis of market trends, pricing and competitor developments
- Assisting or leading at conferences, product launches, tender processes, product installations and product demonstrations as and when required
- Supporting the sales function in key selling opportunities when in-depth product knowledge is required
- Previous sales/marketing experience within medical devices
- A good communicator both in speech and writing, and in both Swedish and English
- Previous sales/marketing experience within one of Direct Healthcare Group’s key areas of care and a degree in marketing, business or healthcare science, is a merit
Since we are a fast growing and dynamic company you must thrive in a fast-paced and change oriented environment. You have a high level of communication skills, an ability to collaborate across different functions within the organization, accountable for delivering results, and you can easily work on own initiatives and drive change.
We are looking forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. For more information about the role and to apply, please contact Tom Bergqvist, at +46 733 872722.
Applications must be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com
For more information about Direct Healthcare Group, please visit www.directhealthcaregroup.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
To advance the health of individuals with affected movement, utilizing innovative and proven ways to enhance the certainty of care needed today and the care we plan to provide for tomorrow.
DHG constantly support our healthcare partners, and the people whose healthcare needs they serve, by providing solutions that improve the vital connections between movement and health. All leading to the best recovery outcomes and healthy independence in daily living.
DHG is a global medical device company that supports efforts to move health forward by delivering innovative and leading solutions for individuals whose lives are impacted by reduced movement.
We strive to constantly support our healthcare partners, and the people whose healthcare needs they serve, working to keep improving the vital connections between movement and health, enabling accelerated recovery and healthy independence in daily living.
At DHG, we are passionate to work in close collaboration with healthcare professionals to enhance outcomes, lower the cost of healthcare, deliver efficiencies, and expand access to our solutions.