Product Development Manager – SW/Cloud
Do you feel passionate about helping dental clinics perform implant treatments with increased reliability and a better experience for every patient? If so, we invite you to consider an exciting opportunity at Osstell, a global leader in implant stability measurement.
We are currently looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual to lead our SW Development Team as Product Development Manager – SW/Cloud.
You will be part of an exciting and challenging journey shaping the company’s future and taking the business to new heights. In this role you will have a great opportunity to make an impact and improve the products and solutions we supply to the market, and you will have a big variation in activities.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Lead SW (embedded and cloud platform (Front and Back End)) development of new products/solutions and improvement projects on existing products/solutions
- Technical Ownership of Osstell’s Cloud Platform Solutions – technical files (DHF/TF), architectural design, requirements according to regulatory requirements (e g. EN62304)
- SW development detailed design (embedded and cloud platform), verification/validation and documentation
- SW for production support
- Interpret and implement patient data security requirements in Osstell solutions
- Propose development partners for specific development projects
- Ensure Osstell’s SW Development process fulfills applicable laws and regulations
- Be part of product/solution Risk Management Team
To be considered in this role, you must have:
- Documented technical experience within SW development (embedded and cloud portal (Front and Back End) of products and solutions, most certainly using following technologies;
- Embedded C
- Microsoft Azure Services
- University Degree in computer science or relevant working experience for the tasks and responsibilities
- High customer focus being driven in understanding the clinical applications of the Osstell market space.
- Understanding and practical usage of efficient SW development processes
- Excellent documentation and communication skills, in English as well as in Swedish
Additionally, we are looking for someone who has:
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- A structured and creative approach
- A collaborative and flexible attitude
- A passion for continuous improvement and innovation
- Ability to plan and prioritize multiple work activities, identify, and resolve complex product and solutions issues.
- Experience working within the medical devices industry would be considered an advantage
Join our mission to help clinicians provide each patient with optimal time to teeth.
Osstell has a long-term commitment to our customers, employees and partners. We are in it for the long run. Our core values states what we always should focus on, Customer value, Entrepreneurship, Openness and Accountability.
Joining Osstell you will be part of a company that has a clear strategy for growth on a global market. You will be working in an international environment in a professional and highly competent team, supported by world leading partners. Osstell is headquartered in Gothenburg, with a centrally located office. We can offer the advantages of being a smaller company with high individual impact, together with the stability of being supported and owed by the W&H Group.
This role will give you the opportunity to really develop, grow and broaden your skills.
This recruitment is managed by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV to Tom Bergqvist at tom.bergqvist @moveup.se
If you have questions regarding Osstell or this open position, please contact Tom at +46 733 87 27 22 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Founded in 1999, Osstell has become the global leader in implant stability measurement and osseointegration progress monitoring. With over 1400 scientific publications confirming its clinical value, Osstell’s proprietary Resonance Frequency Analysis (RFA) technology and the Osstell ISQ scale (Implant Stability Quotient) are trusted by dentists worldwide.
Since March 2018, Osstell is owned by W&H, a renowned name in dental technology. This collaboration strengthened Osstell’s position as the go-to solution for assessing the clinical status of dental implants. Headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, the birthplace of dental implants, Osstell continues to empower dental professionals by providing objective implant stability measurements, ensuring optimal dental implant care for patients.
Osstell – a W&H company
Headquartered in Bürmoos, Austria, the international W&H Group is a world leader within dental industry. Passion and innovation are motor of the medical device manufacturer. Innovative product and service solutions, a modern corporate structure, a strong focus on research and development as well as social responsibility make W&H a locally and globally successful family business.
More than 1,300 employees worldwide contribute to the production of hardware and software products for use in dental practices, clinics and laboratories and in oral and maxillofacial surgery, helping to ensure the safe and gentle patient care.
The dental precision instruments and high-end solutions are developed and produced at production sites in Austria, Italy and Sweden. With worldwide subsidiaries and a comprehensive network of distribution partners, W&H is represented in 130 countries. The company’s focus is on export. Key sales markets include the USA, Europe and Asia.