Portfolio Manager – Commercial Operations
Recordati AB continues to build a strong Nordic commercial organisation. We are increasing our commercial capability for the current and coming new launches of unique medical products serving health care and patients in the Nordic countries. Now we’re looking for a new colleague in our business oriented team taking responsibility, leading our strong matured brands within cardiovascular, gastro and urology to commercial success. Developing our brands throughout the full product life cycle, taking care of each opportunity working closely with manufacturing, supply chain, marketing and regulatory. Marketing, Market Access, Pricing, short- and long-term tenders are complex and crucial instruments of the pharmaceutical business in the Nordic countries. The channel portfolio manager will be adding this capability and taking full responsibility in our organisation.
As a Portfolio Manager you will develop Strategic business plans and interacting with relevant actors in the Nordic marketplace. Taking care of tenders (LIS in Norway/AMGROS in Denmark/Hospital areas and private actors in Finland/Regional and private hospitals in Sweden)
The Portfolio Manager will optimize Recordati matured product portfolio in our total offer to customers in promotion, pricing, reimbursement and tenders. The position will support our communication with the customers, responsible for A&P. There is also an expectation of the position to develop a digital communication platform with our customers and patients together with marketing, medical and sales.
- Commercial lead of matured portfolio and part of the Nordic commercial management team
- Strategic business plans with focus on market access and marketing responsibility of matured products (LIS in Norway/AMGROS in Denmark/Hospital areas and private actors in Finland/Regional and private hospitals in Sweden)
- Market access, pricing strategy of matured products
- Tender of our products to organisations and health care providers across Nordic countries
- Supporting supply chain and finance with analysis and forecasts
Key Requirements / Knowledge
- A degree in Business administration/Master of Science or equivalent, medical, pharmaceutical or science discipline experience
- A solid and successful track record of experience in pharmaceutical industry (Market Access, Promotion, Sales)
- Demonstrated high level of understanding of Market Access and Pricing in the Nordic countries
- Entrepreneurship/Business oriented
- Native speaker Swedish, business fluent in English, good understanding of other Scandinavian languages in writing.
- Excellent communication/editing skills, research and teamwork skills, and attention to
- Deadline driven, strong sense of urgency and
- Developing financial acumen and ability to manage project
- Excellent analytical, communication (oral and written) and organizational/planning skills
- Able to handle client and project management issues and complex tasks without guidance and di
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions regarding Recordati or this open position, please contact Richard Etz at +46 733-87 27 21.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Recordati, established in 1926, is an international pharmaceutical group, with a total staff of more than 4,300, dedicated to the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceuticals. An efficient field force of medical representatives promotes a wide range of innovative pharmaceuticals, both proprietary and under license, in a number of therapeutic areas including a specialized business dedicated to treatments for rare diseases. Recordati is a partner of choice for new product licenses for its territories. Recordati is committed to the research and development of new specialties with a focus on treatments for rare diseases.