Nordic Marketing Coordinator
The Nordic Marketing Coordinator, who reports to The Nordic Product Group Manager, is responsible for coordinating and keeping track of marketing materials and activities according to set timelines in the marketing strategy and tactical plans, for all Nordic Countries.
The role supports both marketing and sales teams with the development and implementation of marketing materials and invitations, as well as handling invoices, contracts, reporting and external vendors relations such as streaming companies, printing companies, advertising agencies etc.
The Nordic Marketing Coordinators responsibilities also includes
- Coordination of Nordic marketing and promotion materials and activities, as well as follow up of tactical plans and budgets
- Assisting marketing team in developing/adjusting activities according to set strategies in the marketing and tactical plan
- Event Management in ALK Nordic, coordinating and project leading National as well as Nordic and International congresses and events
- Supporting the Nordic Marketing Team with conferences and other administrative work
- Being updated with Code of conduct regulations in Nordic (point of contact)
- Being Nordic point of contact to headquarters in specific tasks
Skills and Personality
- Business acumen, curios, and an executor
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) and Swedish is a prerequisite. Skills in another Scandinavian language is an advantage
- Ability to stay focused when working on multiple activities simultaneously
- IT experience including user-experience in Microsoft Office and digital marketing platforms is a prerequisite
- Structured and well-organized enabling optimal use of available marketing resources
- Excellent people skills, team spirit and result focused
- Demonstrate a “I can, and I will” attitude by identifying the right solutions and getting the job done
- Set high standards for own performance and make the right decisions, dare to make mistakes
- Eager to learn and improve, ability to reach out to colleagues and help others to succeed, ask for and use feedback to improve
- Formal education or academic degree and/or previous experience from similar role
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter asap to Annie Sjölund at; email@example.com
If you have questions regarding this open position, please contact Annie at +46 733 60 29 84.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
ALK is a global allergy solutions company, with a wide range of allergy treatments, products and services that meet the unique needs of allergy sufferers, their families and healthcare professionals.
More than 500 million people worldwide have allergies. Many of them suffer in silence because the way ahead is too confusing.
By collecting information and the latest and most trusted solutions together in one place, we want to make allergy surprisingly simple to manage. With 100 years of experience, nobody knows allergies like us, and we continuously apply our scientific knowledge and expertise to help people take control of their allergy and their life.
We want to make a difference by offering solutions for everyone who is touched by allergy-through a comprehensive range of products, services and resources that offer a fast-track to a more balanced life.