Nordic Franchise Lead Breast Cancer
Do you want to join an exciting journey? Our client, Daiichi Sankyo Nordics, is now expanding and we are searching for a
Nordic Franchise Lead Breast Cancer (m/f/x)!
Reporting directly to the Nordic Commercial Head Oncology, the Nordic Franchise Lead Breast Cancer primary role is to lead the development and operationally manage the implementation of the product specific marketing strategies for the breast cancer business in the Nordics.
- Lead, motivate, support, and develop the breast cancer team across the Nordics
- Together with the cross functional team and cross Alliance, design short term and long-term marketing and account plans to maximize sales and profit growth and to ensure a proper implementation, monitoring, follow-up and corrective actions of those, all in close alignment with market access and medical teams
- Development of annual strategic plan in close collaboration with the Nordic cross functional team and secure implementation in the Country Alliance Teams for further development of local tactics
- Participate in the compilation of the annual budget on breast cancer for Daiichi Sankyo in alignment with the Nordic Commercial Head Oncology and internal stakeholders
- Coordinate the deployment of resources and keep marketing expenses within the approved budgets and ensure compliance in everything we do
- Ensure agreed marketing activities to meet the objectives per product, described in the marketing and tactical plans down to the account plans
- Ensure the right level of support for the stakeholders being HCPs and patients
- Maintain the adequate level of product, therapy, and disease knowledge
- Assist in the evaluation of new business opportunities from a marketing and sales perspective
- Drive in-market products through its life cycle
- Ensure each new potential indication or product is optimally launched when it has been strategically decided to launch
Professional experience and personal skills:
- Strong experience in sales and marketing of minimum 5 years, focused on product launches in Oncology
- Strong commercial pharma experience where experience in the Nordic region is highly valued
- Strong leadership of minimum 5 years in commercial roles leading sales and marketing teams
- Deep knowledge of oncology healthcare systems and account decision making unit dynamics in the Nordics, including pricing, reimbursement, access, protocols, and formularies
- Continuously expand strategic and actionable commercial knowledge as well as market knowledge
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills with multifunctional teams
- Display strong customer and patient centric focus
- Anticipate and communicate future industry trends and opportunities
- Proven ability to work in a matrix and multicultural organization
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Innovative, creative with an “can-do” and collaborative attitude and mindset
- Knowledgeable with in future digital communication strategies within pharma
- Fluent in English and in one of the Scandinavian languages
- Willingness to travel (Nordics and Europe) approx 80 days
How to apply:
We are looking forward to receiving your application (in English) as soon as possible. For more information about the position, please contact Daniel Kremer, Moveup Consulting AB, 0733 – 87 27 24.
Applications should be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com
By submitting your application, you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.
Daiichi Sankyo and its 17.500 employees in more than 20 countries are dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical products. We have a 2030 Vision to become an “Innovative Global Health Care Company Contributing to the Sustainable Development of Society”. Our European headquarters are in Munich, Germany and we have affiliates in 12 European countries.
The Nordic headquarter opened in November 2018 and is based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
For more information: www.daiichi-sankyo.eu