Nordic Brand Manager Advanced Wound Care
About the role and your key responsibilities
As Nordic Brand Manager Advanced Wound Care, you will be responsible for our most important brand umbrella Aquacel® fiber products. This has high priority focus in ConvaTec. You will be responsible for all marketing & branding activities across all four Nordic countries and work closely with all markets. You will be joining an energetic Nordic team of Brand Managers in a company where we are on a mission to transform our branding and digital marketing.
You will be working with many different stakeholders across the Nordic and global organization and you will be part of a Nordic organization with great team colleagues. Your tasks will be quite varied, and you will be challenged to enhance your marketing career in this position.
You will hit the ground running, knowing how to plan and execute product launches and campaigns. You will develop successful marketing materials and conferences, also online.
Some of the responsibilities for this role includes:
- Responsible for product launches and lifecycle management according to Global Marketing strategy
- Responsible for new campaigns in close collaboration with our sales teams and global marketing
- Track campaign and launch effectiveness and secure the improvement of activities
- Work in commercial / marketing projects across the Nordic organization
- Optimize market communication (e.g. arrange webinars with Key Opinion Leaders and create new communication pieces)
- Together with the Digital Brand Manager, you will drive online marketing and lead generation in the B2B environment for HCP’s in Advanced Wound Care.
- Responsible for email campaigns to HCP’s, LinkedIn and Facebook and innovative thinking
- Identifies and exploits new market opportunities
- Organizes and executes on local face2face and digital congresses and events to ensure brand awareness and customer interaction
You will report to the Associate Marketing Director, AWC. The work location is our office in Stockholm with possibility for regular homework. Business Travel 10%, on occasion, sales conferences, national or international congresses, team meetings. Business needs require minimal overnight stays.
What you bring
You are a strong team player with a cooperative mindset and is thriving in the cooperation with many internal and external stakeholders. You are truly service minded, able to develop relationships with customers through empathy and diplomacy.
You have excellent cross-cultural communication skills and your attitude is ‘can-do’. You are ready for challenges and change – you would want to be the one driving that change.
You have a strong commercial and marketing mindset and you are analytical and good with excel.
Most likely, you hold a Master or Bachelor within Marketing or Business Administration.
Preferably you bring:
- Experience from the Advanced Wound Care, MedTech/Pharma industry is highly appreciated
- You have several years of marketing experience and a proven marketing track record, with strong focus on digital communication and successful execution of marketing initiatives.
- Preferably you have experience from other Nordic markets
- Experienced in product launches, understanding how to meet customer needs in the new digital space after Covid19
- Brings knowledge of different tools, e.g. Mailchimp, MailUp, CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) and preferably ON24.
- Successful development of marketing strategies and implementation of marketing plans/campaigns by use of multiple channels
You speak Swedish and English fluently.
Our progress will give you countless opportunities to move forward. Seek out new challenges, and you’ll find them. If you embrace the opportunity to drive your own growth, you could go further, and achieve more, than ever before. This is a big step forward. This is work that’ll move you.
ConvaTec provides equal employment opportunities for all current employees and applicants for employment. This policy means that no one will be discriminated against because of race, religion, creed, colour, national origin, nationality, citizenship, ancestry, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, genetic predisposing characteristics or any other basis prohibited by law.
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
If you have questions regarding ConvaTec or this open position, please contact Anna Krüger at 070-725 73 96 Daniel Kremer at 0733-87 27 24.
We are screening applications continuously. Please send your CV and Cover letter, to Anna, no later than 30 October.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
At ConvaTec, our vision is to develop pioneering trusted medical solutions to improve the lives we touch. We are a global medical technology business focused on serving people and care givers in the areas of advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence and critical care and infusion care. We develop and manufacture innovative products and services that support people with deeply personal and challenging medical conditions, helping to improve care for them and giving them greater confidence, freedom, and mobility.
We are guided by our five core values, that shape the way we work, every day: Improve Care, Deliver Results, Grow Together, Own It and Do What’s Right. We are a global Group, with over 9,000 employees and in 2019, our Group generated revenues of over $1.827 billion. To learn more about ConvaTec, please visit www.convatecgroup.com.
At ConvaTec, we’re transforming our business for the better. Better products. Better ways of working. And better ways of delivering for our customers and each other. We’re aiming for nothing short of excellence. Join us as Nordic Brand Manager and you’ll do the same.