At Direct Healthcare Group, we strive to make a difference to patients and customers´ and we have ambitious plans for growth. Do you want to play an important role in our growth journey? Welcome to Direct Healthcare Group as our new Marketing Coordinator – Nordics.
As a Marketing Coordinator you work in close co-operation with the Nordic Product Manager and the Sales Team. The role is based at the Direct Healthcare Group office in Kista, Stockholm.
If you have a few years of relevant working experience and are looking for a position in a fast growing, dynamic and international company, this will be an exciting challenge.
- Website updates
- Create landing pages and update social media
- Create newsletters and campaigns
- Work in DHG´s CRM system and produce reports and set up mailings
- Marketing Expenses – assist in planning, budgeting and controlling marketing expenditures
- Coordinate translations (from English to Nordic languages)
- Keep sales staff informed of all marketing related issues and ensure overall compliance with DHG marketing guidelines and best practices
- Coordinate and participate in internal and external marketing events and meetings (i.e. exhibitions and other events mainly in the Nordic markets)
- Upload price agreements in external customer portals as well as internally
- Education within marketing and/or communication
- Minimum of 2 years of similar work experience
- Good knowledge in InDesign, Photoshop and Microsoft Office
- Experience from working with social media, CRM systems and marketing automation programs
- Good knowledge of web publishing tools and a good understanding of graphic design
- Excellent communication skills in both Swedish and English
Since we are a fast growing and dynamic company you must thrive in a fast-paced and change oriented environment. You have a high level of creativity but you are also a well organised/structured person with great attention to details.
We are looking forward to receiving your application (in English) as soon as possible but no later than 20 January. For more information about Direct Healthcare Group, the role and to apply, please contact Anna Krüger, Moveup Consulting AB, 0707 – 25 73 96.
Applications must be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Direct Healthcare Group, please visit www.directhealthcaregroup.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application, you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.
Direct Healthcare Group (DHG) is a global medical device company that supports efforts to move health forward by delivering innovative and leading solutions for individuals whose lives are impacted by reduced movement.
Direct Healthcare Group seeks to be the market leader in the prevention and treatment of voidable harms caused by reduced mobility across acute and post-acute settings operating in all key EU markets and rest of world through distributors. We strive to constantly support our healthcare partners, and the people whose healthcare needs they serve, working to keep improving the vital connections between movement and health, enabling accelerated recovery and healthy independence in daily living.
We are a team of some 550 employees and are passionate about what we do. Our commitment is tied to our awareness that our efforts make a difference in the lives of individuals. We are also driven by the ongoing need to continuously improve, enhance and develop our solutions.