Marketing and Communication Specialist
Do you want to be part of a small, global and expansive medtech company in Uppsala with the vision to win the fight against the world’s most common causes of death? Are you a curious and committed person who is driven by the opportunity to work with the best in the industry and to take great responsibility?
Then the job as Marketing & Communication Specialist at Coala Life is for you.
About the job
This position is a full time, permanent employment.
As our Marketing & Communication specialist you will:
- Contribute to Coalas communication and marketing plan as well as the long-term strategy for internal and external communication
- Conduct target audience analysis to identify the best way to communicate with target groups and stakeholders
- Implement Marketing Campaigns
- Plan, coordinate and run content marketing; website, newsletters/press releases and product sheets/brochures and PowerPoint presentations
- Support internal and external conferences, as well as marketing and industry events
- Coordinate and produce marketing and sales material, in cooperation with external agencies
- Edit images and moving media
- Take responsibility for Social Media activities and Press Room
- Have access to existing Message platform, Mood board and Graphic profile of Coala
- Report to International Sales and Marketing Manager
Nice to have
- + 3 year’s relevant experience within Communication and/or Marketing in Med Tech or within the pharmaceutical industry
- University degree and/or other relevant education in marketing and/or communication
Are you the one we are looking for?
You appreciate the high pace in a small and dynamic company and you have a passion for Communication, Marketing and Digital Media. To succeed in this role, you have experience from:
- Project Management
- CMS – we use WordPress/WooCommerce
- Image and Moving Media Editing
Fluent Swedish and English is a requirement
What can Coala offer you?
At Coala you have a great opportunity to develop in an expanding global company with high ambitions.
Coala has received several awards and is ranked one of the most exciting and promising health care growth companies in Sweden.
Our new office in Uppsala, in walking distance from the train-station, will be your base but you can also work partially from home.
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions regarding Coala Life or this open position, please contact Annie Sjölund +46 (0)733 602984
By submitting your application, you also give your consent that we store your personal data, including CV & cover letter, and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client).
You can withdraw the consent at any time.
Welcome with your application!
Coala Life was founded in Sweden with a mission to develop patient-centric solutions powered by smart algorithms. The solutions aim to digitally transform the field of cardiac diagnostics, to help win the battle against the world’s leading cause of death – heart disease.
The COALA Heart Monitor is used by thousands of patients and more than 350 connected healthcare providers to help remotely detect and diagnose heart disease, as well as alleviate worries. Our unique innovations have received multiple prestigious awards and supported by over USD 30 million in funding.
We make it possible for everyone to monitor and analyze their heart. Anytime, anywhere.