Market Manager – Ostomy Care
Do you want to be a part of an industry-leading healthcare company that strives to make a difference to people with intimate healthcare needs? Are you a structured, commercially oriented, effective, consistent and inspiring communicator? Then this role as Market Manager could be right for you. Welcome with your application!
The Market Manager within Ostomy Care (OC) holds the overall responsibility as product and market manager Ostomy Care and holds both a strategic and a tactical direction with and support the sales department with relevant tools and activities to drive the ostomy business in Sweden.
You will develop, execute, and effectively communicate the marketing plan for the OC product portfolio . You will be overall responsible for developing, reviewing and execute on the Swedish pipeline of product launches within OC.
You will report to the Head of Marketing. Coloplasts office is situated 20 minutes from the central of Gothenburg and close to a commuter train station.
Within the OC products business area, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Overall responsible for portfolio management. You ensure that strategies and activities are consistent with both the local business plan, customer needs and the strategy from Global Marketing
- Supports Head of Marketing, Country Manager and Executive Team in delivering the objectives for the OC Care product range and evaluates performance to drive continuous improvement
- Continuously monitors market trends and developments incl. competitors with an aim to identify new opportunities for growth and stay one step ahead of the competitors
- Support to Payers & Trade department in tenders
- Ensure the marketing strategy is implemented by the sales teams
- Provide forecasting for both new products and the overall revenue of the business area
- Coach and support the Associate Market Manager OC Supporting products, who will be reporting to you.
- Bachelor, Master, or MBA degree in Marketing, Managerial Economics, health sciences, or similar
- We believe you have great experience from marketing; preferably as product manager
- Experience from med-tech industry is preferable but not mandatory
- Demonstrated results in developing and executing strategic plans as well as strong project leader skills
- Experience from sales & marketing through digital channels is an advantage
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint proficiency required
- Fluent in Swedish and English, in oral and writing
To be successful in this role you are ambitious on behalf of the business, customer focused and passionate about delivering value to end users and health care professionals. You are commercially oriented and prone to decision-making based on facts and data. It is important that you are strategic and structured, with a strong sense of prioritization and also have the ability to work efficiently in cross-functional teams. You live after Coloplast values of passion, closeness, and respect and responsibility.
This recruitment is handled by Moveup AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Ann Rütt, firstname.lastname@example.org If you have questions regarding Coloplast or this open position, please contact Ann at 0733 44 09 00.
We are screening applications continuously and will close the position as soon as we find the right person.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs. Employing about 14.000 people and with products available in more than 143 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things.
Coloplast is committed to being an inclusive organization, where people bring their differences to work each day, fulfill their potential and have a strong sense of belonging because – and not despite – of their differences. We therefore encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of gender, age, race, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religious belief or physical ability.
Visit us on Coloplast.com