Manufacturing Design Engineer
Are you looking for a great career and want to make your mark? Please keep on reading but don’t just take our word for it. We’ve interviewed colleagues around the world about their jobs, the Mölnlycke unique culture and Mölnlycke people and it is simply A great company to work for!
Could you help improve healthcare outcomes around the world? If the answer is yes, you think just like us and should apply for this exciting opportunity that we have below.
Manufacturing Design Engineer
The purpose of the position is to develop and implement new and/or improved machine process solutions for primarily wound care products. Key areas are the interaction between materials and processes that results in the final product properties and to guide in process risk management issues.
- Specify, design and implement new or improved process solutions within manufacturing to reach the goals identified in the business strategy
- Lead or participate in cross functional projects and line activities to develop and implement new or improved manufacturing process solutions
- Continuously search for and propose new manufacturing solutions. If possible, protect inventions by patent applications to strengthen our competitive position
- Introduce new technologies to maintain or reach technical leadership
- Participate in R&D Competence Groups to develop and increase knowledge within defined competence areas.
- Lead and/or participate in prototype- to full scale production
- Document project results, technical specifications and risk management records to ensure that the demands on documentation from external and internal stakeholders are fulfilled
- Process risk analysis and protection of inventions by patents
- Strong communicator skills
- Teamwork & cooperation
- Process technology & industrialization knowledge
Qualifications & experience
- Academic background in Engineering (Bachelor or Masters’ Degree) or corresponding experience.
- Several years’ experience in manufacturing/production processes and R&D activities – preferably some years’ in medical devices or pharmaceutical industry
- High skills in machine design, testing and validation
- Ability to drive and develop the competence area
This recruitment is managed by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions regarding Mölnlycke or this open position, please contact Tom Bergqvist at +46 (0)733 – 87 27 22.
By submitting your application you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to the home proven it every day.
We specialize in:
- Wound management: including dressings with Safetac® such as Mepitel® and Mepilex®
- Preventing pressure ulcers: with Mepilex® Border used prophylactically and devices to help turn and re-position patients
- Surgical solutions: including Mölnlycke trays, HiBi® antiseptics and Biogel® surgical gloves
Mölnlycke was founded in 1849. Nowadays our solutions are available in around 100 countries; we’re the number one global provider of advanced wound care and single-use surgical products; and we’re Europe’s largest provider of customized trays. Our headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we have about 7,800 employees around the world.