Key Account Manager – Stockholm
Recordati is now looking for Key Account Manager in Sweden to join our experienced Nordic team within Primary and Specialty Care business.
In this role you will be responsible for managing all regional activities with internal and external stakeholders in your territory with focus on psychiatric community and psychosis specifically. You will have a clear focus and the responsibility for driving the designated product uptake and build actions/solutions to overcome both potential hurdles and/or optimize business opportunities. You will work close with other functions as medical and marketing functions as well as with your other Swedish KAM colleagues. Your most important area is Stockholm with surroundings.
We are looking for a person with an entrepreneurial mind set, strong customer focus and patient engagement that enjoys a smaller organization with a big amount of own accountability.
Your Main responsibilities (but not strictly limited to) will be:
- Drive sales & uptake of Recordati products in assigned geographical territory- ensuring quarterly and yearly sales objectives are reached.
- Develop and execute on territory action plans showing how territory sales growth and sales budget will be achieved.
- Ensure accurate targeting and segmentation of customers/accounts in territory
- Build and constantly develop knowledge in designed therapeutic area.
- Ensure internal and external compliance and that regulations are met.
- Attending international, national and regional congresses and meetings if needed.
- Working with extensive key account management to establish, maintain and develop relationship with regional Key Opinion Leaders, Drug formulary committees, specialist groups etc.
Key Requirements / Knowledge
- A degree in Business administration/Master of Science or equivalent, medical, pharmaceutical or science discipline experience
- A solid and successful track record of experience in pharmaceutical industry (Promotion & Sales, preferably within psychiatry and psychosis specifically)
- Demonstrats high level of Swedish Healthcare System.
- Entrepreneurship/Business oriented
- Native speaker Swedish, business fluent in English, good understanding of other Scandinavian languages in writing.
- Demonstrates understanding and adherence to Swedish compliant regulations ( LIF ethical Rules and Code of Practice)
- Strong communication/presentations skills( oral and written)
- Excellence in building and maintaining external network/relationships.
- Ability to convert strategy into tactics and plan/act on both short term as well as long term strategy.
- Strong analytical and organizational/planning skills
- Strong in project management and ability to act independently on deadlines and set targets.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter asap to Daniel Kremer at; email@example.com
If you have questions regarding this open position, please contact Daniel at +46 (0)733 87 27 24.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Recordati, established in 1926, is an international pharmaceutical group, with a total staff of more than 4,300, dedicated to the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceuticals. An efficient field force of medical representatives promotes a wide range of innovative pharmaceuticals, both proprietary and under license, in a number of therapeutic areas including a specialized business dedicated to treatments for rare diseases. Recordati is a partner of choice for new product licenses for its territories. Recordati is committed to the research and development of new specialties with a focus on treatments for rare diseases.