Key Account Manager – launch
This is a chance to join a company which specializes in developing and commercializing innovative drugs for out-patient and hospital based sedation, anesthesia and critical care services. You will have a rare opportunity to build not only the business, but also establish the Paion brand and values among the customers in Sweden, as one of the first Paion representatives in the country.
We are now offering an exciting opportunity to take part of the launch of several products in Sweden as Key Account Manager, covering Stockholm/Mälardalen/Örebro/Karlstad and the north part of Sweden.
You will be part of a dedicated team of experienced people, a company with a lively work culture in an inspiring, international environment based on trust, honest cooperation and mutual support. As an individual you will have the chance to make a significant contribution to Paion’s success and experience a positive, authentic corporate culture.
- Drive the business within your specified territory through strategic and tactical solution implementation
- Ensure market access in the territory by talking to all relevant stakeholders including regional payer structures and local formulary committees. Negotiate with such stakeholders based upon provided range of terms
- Manage the product uptake of the portfolio in key accounts (hospitals, hospital chains etc.) by communicating to all stakeholders (specialist physicians, specialist nurses, pharmacists, hospital management). This includes virtual engagement and orchestration of digital marketing content
- Responsible for the compliant and lawful business conduct of own activities in the territory
- Drive account strategy in the territory
- Collaborate with the MSL function to achieve account objectives
- Bachelor degree or similar in natural sciences or a healthcare-related education
- Experience in field-based functions in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience of key account management in the hospital market of Rx pharmaceuticals
- Profound knowledge of the hospital market
- Excellent, customer-centric and solution-oriented communication, selling and negotiation skills
- Hands-on attitude, flexibility
- Ability to work independently in field location with travelling
- Living in or near Stockholm, Uppsala, Mälardalen
We are looking forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. For more information about the position, please contact Daniel Kremer Moveup Consulting AB, 0733 – 87 27 24.
Applications can be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com
By submitting your application, you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.
PAION AG is a publicly listed specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative drugs for out-patient and hospital-based sedation, anesthesia and critical care services. PAION’s lead compound is( remimazolam), an intravenous, ultra-short-acting and controllable benzodiazepine sedative/anesthetic. PAION is currently launching remimazolam/the compound in selected European markets including the Nordic Countries.
The compound/remimazolam is partnered in multiple territories outside of Europe and it is approved in the U.S., the EU/EEA/UK, China and South Korea for procedural sedation and in Japan and South Korea for general anesthesia.