Junior Product Manager -ALK Nordic
In this role you will be a part of the Nordic Marketing team and Product Management in Sweden. You will also be collaborating with other functions within the Nordic Organisation as well as ALK Global Marketing. You will be in contact with various stakeholders such as advertsing & PR agencies and congress/event companies, as well as health care professionals and patient organisations.
The Junior Product Manager, who reports to The Nordic Product Group Manager, is responsible for
- Brand support and campaign management
- Support Sales in educational meetings and exhibitions with marketing related activities such as: planning and design of exhibition, secure exhibition materials and roll-ups, invitations etc.
- Participation in national HCP meetings and exhibitions
- Assist Area Managers in customer visits including co-visits when needed
- Support KOL management and align activities in collaboration with Sales and Medical affairs
The Junior Product Manager responsibilities also includes
- Implement and follow up on local national marketing campaigns and activities (advertising, mailings, campaigns, homepages, detail aids, brochures etc.) according to the set strategies in the Marketing and tactical plan
- Ensure marketing activities are aligned with overall strategy plan and national tactical plans
- Participate in development of national tactical plans
- Participate in national and Nordic conferences
- Marketing compliance, ensuring that Swedish marketing materials and campaigns are implemented in accordance with local Swedish regulation
- Being up to date within the field of Allergy (skills and knowledge)
- Being up to date with Swedish Pharma code of conduct regulations
- Act in accordance with ALK Cultural beliefs – do the right thing, pursue growth, and build bridges
Please note this job description is not all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the on-going needs of the organisation.
Skills and Personality
- Business acumen
- Strong drive for succeeding in short- and long-term sales and marketing processes
- Strong communication skills aiding implementation of marketing campaigns & event, handling of potential cross-functional implications
- Ability to stay focused when working on multiple activities simultaneously
- IT experience including user-experience with the Microsoft Office programmes is a prerequisite
- Structured and well-organised enabling optimal use of available marketing resources
- Good people skills enabling establishment of team spirit and results
- Experience in marketing is a prerequisite
- Experience in pharmaceutical marketing and sales is an advantage
- LIF authorization or equivalent is an advantage
- Formal education or academic degree and/or previous experience from similar role is an advantage
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), skills in another Scandinavian language is an advantage
- Driving licence
Welcome with you application!
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Annie Sjölund to email@example.com If you have questions regarding ALK or this open position, please contact Annie Sjölund at +46 733 60 29 84
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want
ALK is a global allergy solutions company, with a wide range of allergy treatments, products and services that meet the unique needs of allergy sufferers, their families and healthcare professionals.
More than 500 million people worldwide have allergies. Many of them suffer in silence because the way ahead is too confusing. By collecting information and the latest and most trusted solutions together in one place, we want to make allergy surprisingly simple to manage.
With 100 years of experience, nobody knows allergies like us, and we continuously apply our scientific knowledge and expertise to help people take control of their allergy and their life.
We want to make a difference by offering solutions for everyone who is touched by allergythrough a comprehensive range of products, services and resources that offer a fast-track to a more balanced life.