International Sales & Marketing Manager
As an International Sales & Marketing Manager you are responsible for our customers and direct distribution partners. You prioritize our global sales & marketing activities and make sure they are implemented and in line with NSK requirements. In close cooperation with our distributors and NSK subsidiaries you capture customer insights and competitor- and market intelligence.
In this position you will have a great potential to influence how the work is set up. Your daily work has a really wide scoop and is conducted in a dynamic international working environment.
- Develop a sales and marketing strategy and plan to maximize business opportunities in order to put our business at a competitive advantage in the market place.
- Visit (sales/development and training) customers and distributors globally.
- Manage our distributor contracts and agreements.
- Lead the development and implementation of marketing campaigns including content creation, secure effective use of right mix of channels (advertising, exhibitions, social media, web).
- Support the preparation of product training content that will allow the distributors to improve their capability in selling and promoting the products/services.
- Carry out sales training for distributors on site and/or remotely.
- Manage budget, forecast and follow-up in cooperation with Product Manager
- Preferably experience in both sales and marketing, within dental- or medical devices
- Knowledge about the dental implants business is a plus.
- Experience from handling group trainings.
- Skills in both writing and scrutinizing business contracts.
- Fluent in English.
- University degree
To succeed in this role you are customer centric with a strong drive to establish and maintain good business relationships. You are action oriented with great planning skills. Since we are a small company you will be a natural part of the company’s’ decision making.
Frequent traveling required both in- and outside Europe.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Closing date for applications is 22 November. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
For any questions regarding this position please contact Katarina Wanderydz at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 (0)738 – 55 44 51 or Tom Bergqvist at email@example.com; +46 (0)733 – 87 27 22
Integration Diagnostics and its core product, Penguin RFA, measures dental implant stability to enable clinicians to decide when to load an implant. Penguin RFA has been developed in close cooperation with clinicians and experts in the field of dental implantology.
Penguin RFA has been received extremely well by the market. Continued rapid growth is expected in the future.
Resonance Frequency Analysis (RFA) and the measurement unit Implant Stability Quotient (ISQ) were introduced into the dental implant industry in 2001 and are now established methods of measuring implant stability and osseointegration.
In 2015, in response to the dental community’s need for an accessible ISQ measuring system, Integration Diagnostics Sweden AB (IDSAB) was founded. Sales have developed rapidly with clients today in + 70 countries globally.
On November 30, 2018, Integration Diagnostics Sweden AB (IDSAB) became part of the Japanese company Nakanishi Inc. Nakanishi Inc., is a leading company of professional dental instruments with the world’s top-share brand “NSK”. All its products are developed and manufactured in Japan and distributed to 135 countries around the globe. The NSK Group has 14 subsidiaries worldwide and has established a strong global sales network.