Head of Service Nordics
ZEISS is currently looking for a Head of Service Nordics, working with Medical Technology (MED)
About the position
You will be responsible for
– Guiding and leading the Nordic team of one Operational Manager who is responsible for Nordic Service Engineers and a team of Technical Support of five persons.
– Implement and follow up agreed plans and goals for service according to MED Service strategies.
– Forecast annual budget for service sales, costs and profitability in collaboration with the Head of Sales and Service MED Nordics and HQ in Germany.
– Optimize and develop sales of service and maintenance contracts and offerings.
– Develop business relationships with existing and new customers, manage escalation cases in collaboration with the Operational Service Manager and Quality Manager.
– Follow up on customer escalations and keep internal and external stakeholders updated and informed.
– Develop and coach the team to reach agreed milestones and KPIs.
– Report and present KPIs at Global and/or European Service Manager meetings.
To ensure that maximum customer satisfaction is reached, you will act as a team player and be in close cooperation with colleagues in the Nordic team:
– With the Head of Service & Sales Nordics, and the entire MED Service Team and colleagues within other divisions
-You will also be an ambassador for the ZEISS brand by professional actions and a razor-sharp focus on customer care and satisfaction.
You have at least five years of experience from a position within service, as well as solid experience from a personnel management function. You have worked with technological products and have experience with digital connectivity. Experience on service contract pricing strategies and experience with medical technology products that are connected to networks/clouds is a strong advantage. The ideal candidate should be based within easy reach of ZEISS Stockholm office. The role is predominantly office and home office based. Travel throughout the Nordics at regular intervals will be required to meet with both key customers and service team members.
Engineering or other relevant background
Experienced in building and leading teams
Experience of service of complex Medical Technology equipment is an advantage
Excellent communicator in written and oral communication, both in Swedish and in English. Other Nordic languages is a merit.
Self-motivated and driven
Team leadership skills
Ability of strategic thinking and change management
Welcome with your application!
For questions regarding the position, contact recruitment consultant Daniel Kremer on phone 0733-87 27 24.
Please send your application in the form of a CV and personal letter as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your application, you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.
With 37,000 employees, ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 175 years. ZEISS develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology. Founded in 1846 in Jena, the company now has its headquarters in Oberkochen in southwest Germany. Carl Zeiss AG is fully owned by the Carl Zeiss Foundation (Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung). ZEISS Nordics, which includes Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden, has about 165 employees. Learn more on www.zeiss.com