Head of Sales, Nordics – Digital Health Solutions
Together we can make a difference
At Getinge we have a firm belief that every person and community should have access to the best possible care. That is why we are dedicated and passionate about helping our customers save lives and ensure excellent care. We provide products and solutions for hospitals and life science institutions within the areas of intensive care, cardiovascular procedures, operating rooms, sterile reprocessing and life science.
A career at Getinge will allow you to develop personally and professionally while having the opportunity to focus on what you are most passionate about. With our customers in mind, you can make a difference every day.
Head of Sales Nordics – Getinge Digital Health Solutions
We are looking for a Head of Sales Nordics to drive a profitable growth of our market leading Getinge Digital Health Solutions products (Tegris, T-DOC, Torin and INSIGHT) to the next level. We have an ambition to continue growing our business over the next three years and you will be an important part of fulfilling this ambition.
As a Head of Sales Nordics, you will be responsible for leading the Getinge Digital Health Solutions Sales team, implementing the Global Strategy by driving a tactical go-to-market plan based on your market dynamics. You will be responsible for developing your local marketing and pricing strategies.
Head of Sales Nordics should work with various departments in the sales unit with a view of enhancing sales initiatives. You should collaborate closely with the sales management of all sales to optimize the effectiveness of the business’s sales efforts at all fronts. Working closely with finance to insure formulate and decide the sales team budgetary allocations for optimal functioning and performance.
Your exceptional leadership skills, demonstrating an ability to move and influence a team towards a common goal and objective is key. You enjoy planning, executing, and winning as a team.
- Developing and executing strategic Go2Market plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Establish Getinge as a digital health solutions player within OR, OR planning and hospital logistics
- Leading the Getinge Digital Health Solutions Sales team of 8 employees and plan their own focus area to meet the strategic goal
- Ownership of the end-to-end sales process including forecasting, budgeting, and planning processes to be applied by the team
- Achieving annual sales targets & the P&L ownership of the division
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer centric relationships
- Monitor market development and maintain segmentation which will lead to design initiatives to beat the competition
- Develop and implement sales initiatives working closely with DHS Global Sales leader
- The position requires travelling mainly in the Nordics
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering / IT, or equivalent
- Proven sales executive with 5-10 years’ experience in the Hospital IT landscape
- Strong leadership skills, preferable from a European/Nordic matrix organization
- Good experience in Sales Force and Sales Funnel
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Experience of public affair processes is an advantage
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook and familiarity with Customer Management Tools (CRM) tools.
Who You Are
At Getinge, we are looking for passionate individuals who are performance driven, will take responsibility for their continuous learning and truly dare to develop. They enjoy working in diverse, international teams, have an open attitude and embrace the future. They never compromise on quality and always act responsibly remembering that our customers always come first.
Personal qualities that we appreciate in this role:
- Able to prioritize and multi-task in a highly demanding matrix environment, and ability to function well in a team selling approach.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Establish and cultivate an extensive network of support to facilitate completion of assignments.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills that consistently exemplify organized, clear and productive results
- Ability to work well independently and with a strong sense of initiative
- Strong sense of team and collaboration
- You are a good listener to your team and can support their professional and personal development plans
Getinge is on an exciting transformation journey constantly looking for new ways to innovate together with our customers to meet the healthcare challenges of the future. We are committed to make a positive impact on society and the environment and have a goal to be CO2 neutral by 2025. We believe in giving our employees the flexibility they need and make every effort to foster a learning culture that supports the personal development and creativity of our employees. Our passionate people hold our brand promise ‘Passion for Life’ close to heart.
We hope you will join us on our journey to become the world’s most respected and trusted medtech company.
We are looking forward to receiving your application (in English) as soon as possible but no later than 6 March. For more information about Getinge, the role and to apply, please contact Tom Bergqvist, Moveup Consulting AB, 0733 – 87 27 22.
Applications must be sent by e-mail (CV must be in English) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Geting, please visit www.getinge.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application, you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.
- Founded in 1904 in the small town of Getinge, Sweden
- Providing hospitals and life science institutions with products and solutions aiming to improve clinical results and optimize workflows
- Offering includes solutions for intensive care, cardiovascular procedures, operating rooms, sterile reprocessing and life science.
- More than 10,800 employees worldwide
- Operations in 39 countries
- Sales in more than 125 countries
- The production is conducted at facilities in: France, China, Germany, Poland, Sweden, Turkey, Netherlands, UK and the US
- 29.8 billion SEK in revenue in 2020
- Head office located in Gothenburg, Sweden
- Mattias Perjos is President & CEO
- Johan Malmquist is Chairman of the Board
- Listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm Large Cap list since 1993