Group Marketing & Corporate Communications Specialist
Are you attracted to being a central part of a globally strong growing business with many large-scale projects? Are you challenged by finding effective digital solutions and being part of both strategic and operational communication work? Are you a driven doer with a strategic mind? Do you have experience from any regulated industry?
Then you are welcome to us at ViaCon!
As our Group Marketing & Communications Specialist you will be responsible for the development of the brand, positive positioning and ongoing management of the ViaCon image, corporate identity and reputation. Product marketing, marketing communication, internal communications, external communication including web, public relations and to some extent media & investor relations will all be parts of your scope.
- Strategic Planning – assist with the development of communications plans and long-term strategy for internal and external communications incl public relations, media relations, ESG (sustainability), internal communications, product & Solutions marketing, digital and web.
- Communications and branding advice – provide advice to CEO and management team as required, about communication strategies. Provide advice on target audiences and best ways to communicate with them.
- Corporate branding, strategy, identity and guidelines, corporate external communications, actively drive our Corporate brand in our various medias/channels
- Make sure we have the right tools, assets and metrics in place to efficiently communicate our brand, i.e. evaluation tools, photos, videos, story concepts, email signature, business cards, office signs, templates, corporate presentation, fonts, and an archive where we make all of these assets available in a logic and well-structured manner
- Support the development and execution of marketing campaigns including development of promotional materials and recommendation of communication channels to ensure efficient campaigns and use of communication channels (web, email, printed etc)
- Support the work related to engagement such as employee surveys, employer branding efforts etc
- Responsible for ViaCon’s web and digital. Ensure also intranet are kept updated and attractive
- Issues Management – assist in the development and implementation of communications strategies for key issues that can affect ViaCon’ image.
- Events Management – manage Conferences (internal & external) large market and industry events
- Ensure coordination in the work with agencies to secure efficiency in our internal processes while working with external agencies
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- B Sc in Business Administration & Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- At least 5 years Communications experience with successful track record
- Web/intranet/digital experience
- Event management skills
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU
In ViaCon you have a great opportunity to develop in a global company with high ambitions. We are involved in many exciting and large-scale construction projects. You will work together with a team of highly competent and motivated colleagues and you will have a key position in all internal- and external communication.
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your application (in English) as soon as possible or at the latest on the 21 September.
If you have questions regarding ViaCon or this open position, please contact Tom Bergqvist at +46 (0)733 87 2722 or email@example.com
By submitting your application you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & personal letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
ViaCon was founded in 1986 in Sweden and Norway, with a focus on sales, engineering and manufacturing of corrugated steel structures. Today, ViaCon Group encompasses more than 18 countries in Europe.
The Group manufactures flexible corrugated steel and plastic pipes as well as corrugated steel structures used to build culverts, bridges, animal crossings and tunnels. With a focus on designing and engineering innovative solutions, ViaCon’s product range has expanded to plastic pipes, geosynthetics, and on some markets a complete range of products for water and sewer systems.
Our customers include large multinational contractors, national road and railway agencies, and small local businesses. ViaCon is the technology leader in Europe. Our R&D activity includes active cooperation with governments and universities to create state-of-the-art products and solutions.
Environmental awareness, health, and safety are key features of our design process, and our products comply with national standards and follow international codes.
The bridge in Dubai earned a place in the Guinness World Records Book as the largest buried bridge in the world.