Would you like to develop product promotional material to support product launches and product education?
Are you a structured, commercially oriented, effective, consistent and inspiring team player?
Do you want to be a part of an industry-leading healthcare company that strives to improve patient outcome and reducing total cost of care?
As Graphic Designer in OneMed Product Design Team you will have the opportunity to work with a big variety in tasks, with a large product portfolio and many different suppliers and markets. It is a fun, growing, successful and fast-moving company that you will be part of.
You will create and design graphics of packaging, labels and marketing material that support the development of brand identity and sales of the Private Label and Group Agency products. Part of the role is to support the Marketing Manager and business areas with marketing material and to support marketing digitalization and automation initiatives.
We think you have knowledge or experience from working with medical device and medical device regulations, but we welcome applicants with experience from other industries as well. You have been working as a Graphic Designer for a couple of years and would like to be a valuable team member in a company with short decision paths. You appreciate the high pace in a small and dynamic company and you have a passion for Communication, Marketing and Digital Media.
Tasks and Competence:
- Manage timely design execution for product marketing projects and final approval for all preproduction submissions by suppliers
- Carry out graphic design creation and packaging implementation for all OneMed private label products
- Project management skills, responsible for coordinating and producing marketing materials and activities i.e. packaging design, labels, newsletters, product sheets/brochures, PowerPoint presentations and Training Materials, including instruction for use
- Maintain and enhance corporate brand regulations across multiple platforms and brands
- Produce Photography, including editing
- Take active part in improving Workflows and Processes
- Support Translations
- Support Marketing Automation Initiatives
- Experience from working with PIM and DAM is an advantage
- Experienced user in standard Graphic Design Software (AI/ID/PS)
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) and Swedish is a prerequisite. Skills in another language is an advantage
- Structured and well-organized enabling optimal use of available marketing resources
- Excellent people skills, team spirit and result focused
- Demonstrate a “I can, and I will” attitude by identifying the right solutions and getting the job done
- Eager to learn and improve, ability to reach out to colleagues and help others to succeed, ask for and use feedback to improve
Behaviur we expect when interacting as a representative of OneMed:
Cross-cultural agility: Understands the need for flexibility, is willing to start something and adjust along the way, engages in-country locals in dialogue about how to get things done.
Action oriented: Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy when facing challenge, not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning.
Learning on the fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems, open to change (stop-startcontinue), experiments and solution orientated, quickly grasps essence and underlying structures.
In this role you report to Global Marketing Manager.
Welcome with your application!
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions regarding OneMed or this open position, please contact Annie Sjölund:
+46 (0)733 602984
By submitting your application, you also give your consent that we store your personal data, including CV & cover letter, and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.
OneMed, founded in 2006, delivers services, support systems and products to healthcare in Europe.
OneMed is one of Europe’s leading distributors in medical devices with approximately 900 employees and operations in eight countries: Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and the Netherlands.
With products from a large number of suppliers, OneMed offers approximately 50,000 stocked products that cover the entire healthcare system’s need for consumables.
OneMed also offers services designed to make it easier for healthcare professionals to achieve a better quality of care and a reduced overall cost. Examples of such services are the Decision Support Guide and OneWound – OneMed’s Wound
Treatment Program. The service offering also includes efficient logistics and secure inventory management.