Global Training Manager
Are you ready to make a difference for people with a severe hearing disability? Do you have a passion for planning and implementing customer-oriented training solutions globally? Do you have a can-do attitude and a strong commercial mindset?
Then we have an exciting opportunity for you at Oticon Medical in Göteborg, Sweden.
In your role as Global Training Manager, you’ll be the driving force in organizing the global framework of the BAHS (bone anchored hearing solutions) Medical Education Curriculum. You’ll make sure that everyone involved in training are aligned to support the effective execution of global training programs in local markets. This position requires both strategic thinking and “hands-on” executing. The success depends mainly on your ability to make things happen. Preferred location; Göteborg. Since most of training, and congresses will be outside Sweden, this position requires a certain amount of travelling.
Join Oticon Medical!
Joining us, you will get the opportunity to work with something that matters! What we do makes an enormous difference for people, and we constantly strive to improve ourselves. This has led us to a point where we have a portfolio of top-of-the-line products, some of the best employees in the field and consequently a strong financial growth.
The role includes responsibilities described below
- Organize the framework for the global medical education curriculum
- Build KOL network for training and education, partly together with research team, partly separately
- Make sure that all other team members (surgical trainer, audiological trainer, event coordinator) are aligned to support the commercial needs of the BAHS, both HQ and all the global markets
- Tailor the agendas to meet all the different countries and their specific training needs
- Support effective execution of – sometimes personally executing – global training programs both in HQ and in local markets
- Develop, organize, and execute major product launches, on the global/EMEA level but also support local needs. This applies mainly to the commercial aspects of the launch activities (training, courses, knowledge transfer etc.)
If you have a scoop of experience or interest broader than Training only, we may add in this role the building/gathering of knowledge about reimbursement systems of the countries to make sure that product positioning and pricing is optimized. If applicable you can take on the role as project lead for some reimbursement and tender projects, in close cooperation with countries and external experts.
The experience and skills needed to be successful in the role
- Commercial understanding of the medical device industry
- Proven track record in developing and delivering instructor-led and online training
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to interact well with senior leaders across business lines
- Fluent in English (both in speech and writing)
- Experience from the surgical or audiological field is considered an advantage
- University degree
On a personal level you are a team-player, but you can also work alone, initiating, and completing tasks by yourself. You have a strong commercial mindset, and the approach to get things done. You are experienced in both internal and external stakeholder management and find it easy to connect with colleagues and connections that work at a different location than yourself. You are comfortable presenting in front of an audience.
This recruitment is handled by Moveup AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Tom Bergqvist, email@example.com We are screening applications continuously and will close the position as soon as we find the right person.
If you have questions regarding Oticon or this open position, please contact Tom at 0733 87 27 22.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Oticon Medical is a global company in implantable hearing solutions, dedicated to bringing the power of sound to people at every stage of life. We work collaboratively with patients, physicians and hearing care professionals to ensure that every solution we create is designed with users’ needs in mind. We have a strong passion to provide innovative solutions and support that enhance quality of life and help people live full lives – now and in the future.
Because we know how much sound matters