Global Training/Event Coordinator
Are you ready to make a difference for people with a severe hearing disability? Do you have a passion for planning and implementing customer-oriented events and training events globally? Do you have a can-do attitude and a strong commercial mindset?
Then we have an exciting opportunity for you at Oticon Medical in Göteborg, Sweden.
In your role as Training/Event Coordinator, you’ll organize events, accommodation, congress registrations, event logistics, booth building and much more. We are looking for an ambitious and well-organised event coordinator preferably but not necessarily with experience in life sciences. All for a good cause and with a global impact. Preferred location; Göteborg. Since the majority of training, and congresses will be outside Sweden, this position requires a certain amount of travelling.
Join Oticon Medical!
Joining us, you will get the opportunity to work with something that matters! What we do makes an enormous difference for people, and we constantly strive to improve ourselves. This has led us to a point where we have a portfolio of top-of-the-line products, some of the best employees in the field and consequently a strong financial growth.
The role includes responsibilities described below
- Help organizing the Oticon Medical Education and Training Programs globally (“Oticon
- Medical Academy”) and all Medical Conferences in- and outside EU
- Organize event venues, accommodation, congress registration and occasionally travel for all health professionals and staff members in compliance with the local rules and laws and in collaboration with the travel agency, local sales teams, and HQ team members
- Organize all logistic aspects of the events: marketing material, demo, brochures, etc…
- Work closely with and project lead external suppliers for e.g. booth building and other event related tasks
- Manage the event’s budget in cooperation with country and/or EMEA Sales Manager
- Works in close cooperation with Oticon Medical Academy Trainers (Surgical, Audiological etc.)
The experiences and skills needed to be successful in the role
- You have experience in organising and arranging all aspects of professional training and/or events – preferably in a global context
- You have strong organisational and project management skills
- Excellent attention to details
- You have an aptitude for collaboration and teamwork
- You are able to effectively handle multiple tasks and changing schedules with a creative and adaptive approach to overcoming obstacles
- Ability to work under pressure to ensure the efficient running of events
- You have excellent English skills both written and spoken. Extra languages would be an advantage
- You are self-driven and result oriented
- It is a plus if you have experience from medical devices or pharmaceutical industry
This recruitment is handled by Moveup AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Annie Sjölund, email@example.com
We are screening applications continuously and will close the position as soon as we find the right person.
If you have questions regarding Oticon or this open position, please contact Annie at 0733-602984.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Oticon Medical is a global company in implantable hearing solutions, dedicated to bringing the power of sound to people at every stage of life. We work collaboratively with patients, physicians and hearing care professionals to ensure that every solution we create is designed with users’ needs in mind. We have a strong passion to provide innovative solutions and support that enhance quality of life and help people live full lives – now and in the future.
Because we know how much sound matters