Global Quality Manager Manufacturing
Does helping to make life better for millions of people motivate you?
If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Although we’re a global company, we’re still small enough for you to make your mark. Our leaders are accessible and trust us to make the right decisions. As a Mölnlycke employee, you’ll thrive when you take on the responsibility.
Global Quality Manager Manufacturing
As a Global Quality Manager Manufacturing, you support all local quality professionals in our manufacturing sites and other parts of our operations organization. You ensure that manufacturing processes and systems are harmonized and meet the applicable Internal Quality Management System (QMS) requirements and applicable standards and regulations. You ensure also the follow up of KPI’s and continuous improvement plan.
- Support local quality teams to meet corporate strategy.
- Ensure that manufacturing organization is proactively trained on the applicable QMS requirements, standards and regulations.
- Ensure support in continuous improvement program by coaching problem solving approach and by following up achievements.
- Support manufacturing organization in their certifications for applicable standards (e.g. ISO 13485, FDA 21 QSR 820, MDSAP, Medical Device Regulation etc.).
- Support corporate quality system audits in the manufacturing sites, distribution centers and sales organizations.
- Support root cause analyses of quality issues in manufacturing organization and ensure proper definition and documentation of corrective and preventive actions (CAPA).
- Ensure the interface between the corporate quality team and local quality teams and link the local structure to the global structure.
- Minimum 5 years in QA-position.
- Experience from working in manufacturing/production processes, preferably in Medical Devices or Pharmaceutical Industry.
- University Degree in Science/Engineering.
- Quality System auditor experience.
- Experience from working in an international organization or environment.
- Continuous improvement mindset and capabilities
To be successful you have a good knowledge of QA tools and practices. You communicate efficiently and can easily navigate in a cross functional working environment. You have knowledge and practice of continuous improvement tools.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Gothenburg.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 11 March.
Mölnlycke processes your information for the purpose of considering your application for a position. Please ensure that you have read the our job applicant privacy notice before submitting your resume to us.
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to the home.
We specialise in:
- Wound management: including dressings such as Mepilex® and Mepitel®
- Preventing pressure ulcers: with Mepilex® Border used prophylactically and devices to help turn and re-position patients
- Surgical solutions: including Mölnlycke trays, HiBi® antiseptics and Biogel® surgical gloves
Mölnlycke was founded in 1849. Nowadays our solutions are available in around 100 countries; we’re the number one global provider of advanced wound care and single-use surgical products; and we’re Europe’s largest provider of customised trays. Our headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we have about 7500 employees around the world.