Global Product Manager
Vitrolife Group is a global provider of medical devices and genetic services with a powerful vision – to fulfil the dream of having a healthy baby! We are now offering the exciting possibility to join our Business Unit Disposable Device, Consumables Business Area, as Global Product Manager.
The Consumables Business Area develops, manufactures, and distributes products to more than 110 countries from three sites; Gothenburg, Denver and San Diego. Our raw material suppliers are located globally. We also have contract manufacturing in Asia. The business area consists of three business units, Media, Disposables Devices and Genomics. The turnover in 2022 was 1.339 MSEK and is 41% of the total Vitrolife Group turnover. Consumables have colleagues all over the world from the US to Australia. The product line covers most steps in the IVF process. Examples of key products are Ovoil, EmbryoGlue, G-IVF, Rapid-I, the Sense needle, micromanipulation pipettes, IVF approved labware and EmbryoMap, setting a standard for quality and safety.
In this key role as Global Product Manager you will act as a bridge between development, operations, commercial and the customers.
Your primary tasks are to represent and manage a product segment translating customer needs and company objectives to ensuring profitable growth. Activities include:
- Formulating the market plan for the segment and continuously following up and analysing through market input such as scientific literature, congresses, CRM, sales data and KOL management.
- Initiating and participating in development projects.
- Managing customer, commercial and marketing aspects of the segment.
- Carrying out product launches from development of messaging, marketing material and launch plan to training, roll-out and follow up.
- Lifecycle management of products including re-activation and discontinuation.
You will be part of the team based in Gothenburg and report to the Business Unit Director for Disposable Devices.
The role as Global Product Manager requires international travel that periodically can be quite frequent.
Background and skills
- Experience from a commercial role in MedTech or Life Sciences preferably within marketing or sales. Product management experience preferred.
- Customer centric, service minded and ability to look for solutions.
- Very good communication skill.
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal.
Desired skills and experience
- Experience working in both small and large companies.
- Managing products in various stages of lifecycle.
We are looking forward to receiving your application (in English) as soon as possible. For more information about Vitrolife, the role and to apply, please contact
Richard Etz, Moveup Consulting AB, 0733 – 87 27 21.
Applications must be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions please contact Richard Etz at 0733 872721.
By submitting your application, you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.
Vitrolife Group is a global provider of medical devices and genetic services. Based on science and advanced research capabilities, we develop services and products for personalized genetic information and medical device products. We are supporting our customers by improving their clinical practice and the outcome of the patient’s fertility treatment. Currently, we are approximately 1,150 people worldwide, headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Vitrolife Group’s products and services are available in more than 110 countries, through our own presence in 30 countries and a network of distributors. We are a sustainable market leader and aim to be the preferred partner to the IVF-clinics by providing superior products and services with the vision to fulfil the dream of having a baby. The Vitrolife share is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm.