Global Marketing Manager
Glooko is a global company located in the San Francisco Bay Area, London, Paris and Gothenburg. Over the last few years Glooko has expanded quickly, and to handle the increasing market demand we are now looking for a Global Marketing Manager based in our European HQ in Gothenburg. In our Gothenburg office, close to Liseberg (yes – “Lisebergskortet” is an employee benefit), we are currently about 50 co-workers who are responsible for sales, customer support and marketing. We also have a dedicated team of engineers that work with technical development for all markets.
This is what you’ll do…
Glooko is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic, hands-on team player to take a lead role in Global Marketing at Glooko. This person will work to lead the company’s efforts in developing and executing EMEA product launches and will help drive product planning and delivery. With a unique opportunity to work on an international level, across the entire marketing mix, you will influence the overall strategy via the following main responsibilities:
- Create a product marketing plan that turns the product roadmap into a market delivery plan
- Develop business cases in support of new products and initiatives
- Serve as the voice of the customer and create market requirements documents for new products
- Work across the organization to plan and execute product launches
- Develop sales tools, training, and patient/provider/customer communications around the Glooko product line and for new releases
- Lead outbound communications about Glooko products including leading webinars and other outbound communication activities
- Provide ongoing feedback and support to product teams ensuring that the elements in our product roadmap meet the company’s strategic and partner objectives
- Act as a day-to-day team leader for the EMEA Marketing team
What we’re looking for…
- University degree with 5+ years of professional experience in product marketing, preferably within Diabetes, Life Science or Digital Health Industry
- Experience with positioning, strategy, and sales tools development
- Strong ability to develop and communicate strategic concepts both internally and externally
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Proven background in business and product strategy
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with impeccable business judgment
- Entrepreneurial style, drive and sense of urgency, coupled with the ability to work well with others
- Is 100% fluent in speaking, reading and writing English and Swedish
- Wants to make a difference!
In case you’re wondering, we offer…
A very stimulating international challenge in an established, stable international company. The responsibility that comes with this role offers the right candidate great development opportunities – and all the excitement that comes with working at a Silicon Valley based company. We are looking for someone who wants to be a part of our organization for the future with great influence and great responsibility.
Is this you? If so, don’t hesitate to apply today!
In this recruitment, Glooko collaborates with Moveup Consulting. For questions regarding the job, please contact Tom Bergqvist, 0733-87 27 22 or Richard Etz, 0733-87 27 21.
Welcome with your application in the form of CV and a cover letter (in English) via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your application as soon as possible or at the latest on the 3rd of August 2020. Selection and interviews are ongoing, so hurry up, the position may be assigned earlier.
By submitting your application you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & personal letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Glooko is transforming digital health by connecting people with diabetes and their health care professionals, enabling telehealth, clinical research and improved collaboration. The company’s software platforms, Glooko® and diasend®, empower diabetes management by collecting and unlocking the power of data from blood-glucose meters, CGMs, insulin pumps, pens and activity trackers – bringing insights together in one place. Data is easily uploaded – remotely via app or in-clinic, securely shared and visualized in actionable charts and graphs. This creates a solid foundation enabling collaboration and confident treatment decisions. The platforms are compatible with the vast majority of diabetes devices available, giving people with diabetes and their care teams the freedom of choice. 2.8 million users have benefited from diabetes data insights using Glooko’s solutions, which are trusted by world leaders in diabetes care, and used in 26 countries across 15 languages. Learn more at www.glooko.com.