Field Sales Consultant
This is a new role within the expanding Cliniclands team and the position reports to the Sales Manager. The Field Sales Consultant is responsible for winning, retaining, and developing sales of the Cliniclands, Henry Schein product range to private, (tendered) public dental clinics and laboratories.
The Field Service Consultant will be assigned current accounts, as well as prospect new accounts based on the geographic region which they are responsible for.
Key contact groups within accounts include dental practice and laboratory owners, principal dentists and dental technicians, associates, practice managers, treatment co-ordinators, dental nurses and general business and administration staff.
You will be responsible for and will be expected to
- Acquiring new accounts.
- Growing and retaining existing accounts by Increasing the “share of wallet” of Cliniclands, Henry Schein products.
- Managing the pricing and profitability of all accounts.
- Utilising quantitative and qualitative data/information to understand the business opportunities.
- Developing and implementing account plans to meet all business objectives and KPIs.
- Establishing professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Building a network with “A Brand” supplier representatives and working collaboratively with them to meet customer needs.
- Enhancing Gross Profit by optimizing product portfolio utilization
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships through consultative sales
- Collaborating with colleagues within the Sales, Customer Service, and Outbound Sales teams
- Participating in local and national dental events and/or training programs
- Weekly and monthly reporting, as dictated by the needs of the business.
- The performance of all business administration required by the business, including the usage of all relevant company systems and processes.
Job Skills & Experience Required
To succeed in this role, you’ll need the following:
- Successful track record of sales within the Dental industry
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish (written and verbal).
- A customer-centric, collaborative, and consultative approach to selling.
- Good analytical skills and business administration with good competency levels in Excel and Microsoft 365.
- Experience of new business development and account management.
- Ability to communicate and present business strategies and ideas confidently.
We believe the type of person best suited to this role will be:
- Highly self-motivated and determined.
- Customer-centric and business focussed.
- Comfortable troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
- Curious nature excited by learning new skills and constantly developing.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills.
Our Benefits Include
- A competitive salary, bonus, and pension scheme
- Well-being benefit
- Home office setup
- Tools of trade: company car, computer, telephone etc.
- A fantastic working environment within a dynamic company
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions regarding Clinicland or this open position, please contact Richard Etz at 0733-872721
By submitting your application, you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.
About Cliniclands, a Henry Schein company:
As part of Henry Schein, our mission is to provide innovative, integrated health care products and services; and to be trusted advisors and consultants to our customers – enabling them to deliver the best quality patient care and enhance their practice management efficiency and profitability. Through Henry Schein, Cliniclands has the largest product portfolio in the Nordic market.
We know that our Team Schein Members (TSMs) are integral to bringing our mission to life and our success has been built on the commitment of Team Schein, a highly motivated and diverse group of professionals who are dedicated to meeting the needs of our customers. Every TSM shares a singular focus, fostering an environment that allows each of us to achieve our goals.
Henry Schein offers a diverse range of career opportunities, and we firmly believe that by fostering an environment built on ethics, open communications, mutual benefits, creativity, and recognition of the contributions of all TSMs—at all levels—we can help ensure that our best years are yet to come. As such, we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and our integrated approach to diversity and inclusion ensures success by cultivating our Culture, recruiting, and retaining diverse Talent, supporting our Marketplace, and continuing our commitment to Society.
As a business we are committed to fulfilling our responsibilities as a Corporate Citizen, and we’ve been recognised for nine consecutive years by Ethisphere as one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies.