Entrepreneurial Key Account Manager for growing pharma company
Our client operates in most segments related to ophthalmology and develops practical innovations that combine efficacy and safety.
Backed by a successful continental parent company, they are now in the midst of launching a Nordic subsidiary with headquarters in Sweden. With one product on market right now and several new ones in the pipeline, they are now looking for a KAM with a truly entrepreneurial mindset who’s drawn to the prospect of building something completely new.
The Key account manager will work to:
Ensure that the client’s products are listed with key private/public accounts and to provide information, use and promotion to opinion leaders and hospital teams.
Provide medical information to healthcare professionals in order to develop product sales and promote the company’s image and the correct use of medicines, in compliance with the ethics and charter of information by canvassing or canvassing for the promotion of medicines, and to maintain quality relations with healthcare professionals.
- Referencing public hospitals.
- Ensure referencing with private central purchasing agencies.
- Implement effective KOL management.
- Providing effective support for teams.
- Informing and answering questions from doctors and other healthcare professionnals about one or more products and services (characteristics, contraindications, differential advantages).
- Monitoring scientific investigations in doctor’s practices or hospitals.
- Scientific organisation (choice of speakers, logistics) and participation in events (continuing medical education, universities, congresses, etc.).
- Representing the laboratory at local or national conferences.
- Competitive intelligence and reporting of information to line management.
- Collection and transmission of pharmacovigilance information.
- Drawing-up a sector action plan based on national and regional objectives (targeting, proposed resources, etc.).
- In collaboration with the Regional Manager, analysis of results and profitability in relation to objectives and implementation of corrective action or development of the sector (congresses, professional events, etc.).
- Compliance with objectives in terms of number of contacts and sector coverage. Adaptation of activity to the specific characteristics of the sector.
- Distance selling (Telephone and/or videoconferencing
- Medical information (Telephone and/or videoconferencing)
- Arguing for products and services within the framework of company guidelines and convincing doctors and other healthcare professionals by adapting your communication to the different people you are talking to.
- Listen to and reformulating questions or comments from healthcare professionals and responding to their expectations
- Leading events and meetings and supervising a group
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with healthcare professionals and opinion leaders
- Target visit priorities (identify and select doctors and/or other healthcare professionals) and adapt activity and coverage to the specific characteristics of the sector.
- Use dashboards and tools to analyze market share and activity – Compare results against targets and propose corrective action.
- Systematically seek out information about products, markets, competitors and contacts.
- Use the information, arguments and visit aids produced by the company.
- Argue about choices and resources (targeting, actions, etc.) and convinces management.
- Inform and communicate about products, services and their environment
- Interpret and summarize socio-economic and demographic information about the sector
If you have questions regarding this position you are welcome to contact our recruitment partner at Moveup Consulting AB: Jonatan Svensson-Borssén, Jonatan.firstname.lastname@example.org,+46 707 25 73 96. We are looking forward to your application, CV and cover letter. Please apply by sending your application to Jonatan.email@example.com.
By submitting your application you consent to Moveup storing your personal information, including CV and cover letter, and that we can share that information with a third party (our client). You can recall your consent at any time.
Our client is a succesful, growing and global company that operates in most segments related to ophthalmology and develops practical innovations that combine efficacy and safety.