Electronics and Software Engineer
We are now expanding the R&D team with an Electronics and Software Engineer. In this new position you will contribute to the development of new and innovative products and technologies.
About the role
Observe Medical is facing an exciting development phase and a lot of resources are being invested in developing both product offering and staff. In this position you will play an important role, in the R&D team, with great responsibility.
As an Electronics and Software Engineer you will develop software and electronics within our product development projects, and also lead development of measurement and production setups. Our project activities cover both changes in current solutions, the development of new products as well as investigation and preparation of new technologies. In cooperation with Senior Product Development, our CTO and the QA/RA department you will be an important contributor for us to meet all the medical, regulatory, and internal quality requirements.
- Working from requirement specifications, developing, maintaining, and updating detailed design and interface specifications
- Debugging, trouble-shooting and isolating software/electronics problems
- Writing, updating and executing test cases as well as procedures and reporting results
- Contributing to and supporting root-cause analysis of failures
- Working with both internal and external team members to define and develop test fixtures and methods
Your experience and demonstrated competencies:
- Academic background in Electrical Engineering or Software Systems Development (Bachelor or Masters’ Degree) or equivalent working experience
- Knowledge in electronics design and software engineering
- Experience from embedded software development
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken)
- Meritable knowledge:
- Profound understanding of physics
- Software engineering processes
- Python and c
Are you the one we’re looking for?
To be a good fit for this open position you probably have a background from product development of medical software/electronics devices. You like to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment. Most certainly you are very well used to handling/updating documentation during the project progress. To be successful in this position you must have an innovative capability together with a high technical understanding for the medical device regulatory environment. A key capability will be to understand and handle embedded development including mechanical parts.
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Tom Bergqvist at; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding Observe Medical or this open position, feel free to contact Tom Bergqvist at +46 733 87 27 22
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want
Observe Medical is a fast-growing medtech company with global reach. The Company develops, markets and sells innovative hospital products that contribute to improved patient outcome and a more efficient care system. Observe Medical is listed on Euronext Expand Oslo, Norway with headquarters in Oslo, and its operations is based out of Gothenburg, Sweden. Observe Medical has a direct sales organization in the Nordics for a broad product portfolio of hospital products within urine measurement, anesthesiology/ICUs and wound care, and a distributor network in Europe for Sippi® the Company’s key product. Sippi® is the only automated digital urine meter with possibility for wireless data transfer to the hospital patient data management systems and hinders biofilm formation that can lead to urinary infections. Sippi® is CE marked and is currently being launched with focus on selected markets and hospitals in Nordics and in Europe.