Would you like to be the driver of the development of Coloplast Sweden´s highly appreciated educational offer towards medical professionals? Are you a great and reliable networker? Are you a team player with intent on making all stakeholders successful? Then this role as Educational Manager could be right for you. Welcome with your application!
The Educational Manager creates, implements, evaluates and improves the education and training elements for the business areas Continence Care and Ostomy Care at Coloplast. Based on the local business strategies and commercial priorities, you will develop educational and inspirational offers that create value to our customers; nurses and other healthcare professionals involved in continence and stoma care. You will be responsible for implementing and commercializing the Coloplast customer education and you will help our sales team with trainings on how to carry out workshops in a professional, Coloplast way. By co-operating with KOLs and experts you ensure that our educations not only contain correct and relevant information, but also brings extra value to our customers in terms of professional development. Furthermore you will be working close with the Evidence & adoption team at our headquarters in Denmark, where you will ensure that global content and offers meet local needs in the best way possible.
You will report to the Head of Marketing alongside with three marketing managers, belong to the marketing department of in total 11 persons. Coloplasts office is situated 20 minutes from the central of Gothenburg and close to a commuter train station. Count on approximately 15 days of travelling per year.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Proactively identify and validate educational needs in the market, based on local business strategy and in close dialogue with the commercial leadership team
- Create interesting and motivating educations within areas related to continence and stoma, as well as secure good and recurrent evaluations of participation and results
- Identify the most relevant channels for spreading awareness about our educations to health care professionals
- Detect the best suitable platforms and formats for our educations, in order to get as many as possible to take our courses, finalize them and make best use of the learning
- Responsible for annual review and updates of the existing educational offers, based on customer needs, market insights and relevant research
- In close cooperation with Evidence & Adoption (part of Medical affairs), be the local owner of Coloplast Professional and adaptation of this to support the local needs
- Ad hoc support to market managers and regional sales managers with internal trainings of sales team and the consumer care team
- Occasionally support our territory managers in customer meetings, when needed, as our educational expert
- Responsible for creating evaluation reports and communicate educational results to our sales team
- Bachelor’s degree in preferably business. Education or a healthcare professional education is also of interest
- +2 years of marketing and or sales experience
- Fluent in Swedish in both writing and speech
- Experience from sales training is meriting
- Experience from developing educational material is meriting
- Business acumen
- +2 years experience from working with digital solutions
- Clinical experience with knowledge in product area is preferred
- Industry (Medical) experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; strong skills in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
To be successful in your role you are ambitious on behalf of the business, customer focused and passionate about raising the bar to make Coloplast education top class. You are an effective, consistent, and inspiring communicator who easily builds engaging educational storylines from various sources of input, ranging from website facts to scientifical articles. It is very important that you are well organized, have an understanding for business and are prone to deliver educations based on the needs of the customer and consumer. You live after Coloplast values of passion, closeness, and respect and responsibility.
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions regarding Coloplast or this open position, please contact Ann at 0733-44 09 00. We are screening applications continuously.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Coloplast is a successful Danish group since 1957, which develops, manufactures and markets medical devices in the business areas ostomy care, continence care, wound and skin care and interventional urology for a global market. Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. Working closely with the people who use our products, we create solutions that are sensitive to their individual needs. We call this intimate healthcare. Coloplast Sweden AB is a sales subsidiary based in Kungsbacka just south of Göteborg with a turnover of approximately 500 million SEK and a market leader in several areas. Serving the Swedish market for decades, the subsidiary has a strong position in the Swedish market and has high ambitions for accelerating growth in the future. www.coloplast.se