Customer Service Manager – Nordics
At Direct Healthcare Group, we strive to make a difference to patients and customers´ and we have ambitious plans for growth. Do you want to play an important role in our growth journey? Welcome to Direct Healthcare Group as our new Customer Service Manager – Nordics
As a Customer Service Manager you lead, direct and control all customer service procedures, and activities for the Nordics market so that they meet the overall business objectives and protect the customer relationships and public reputation. Your mission is to achieve excellent levels of Customer Service for the Nordic market, and Global export market related to products shipping out of Sweden. Ensure as a brand we are ‘Delivering the Promise’ to each and every customer. Ensure Customers receive a positive, professional and timely response. Provide support to the sales team in the field and act as the interface for all customer focused metrics on site.
The position has around 12 direct employees mostly based in Kista. The role is based at the Direct Healthcare Group office in Kista, Stockholm.
If you have a relevant working experience and are looking for a position in a fast growing, dynamic and international company, this will be an exciting challenge. Welcome to Direct Healthcare Group!
- Coach and develop the team to ensure delivery of departmental objectives
- Serve as member of the Group Customer Service leadership team
- In collaboration with the Group Customer Service team develop and implement systems, processes and customer feedback mechanisms to monitor customer service performance and ensure that activities are reliable and high quality
- Develop strategies and programs that will leverage resources, experience, organization and technology to improve customer experiences, including:
- Standardised SOP’s
- Standardised KPI’s
- Management of Customer Complaints in partnership with QARA
- Process customer and Inter-company (IC) orders in ERP
- Effectively manage and delegate the incoming order flow
- Ensure Customers receive a positive, professional and timely response when contacting the business.
- Measure, Monitor and develop KPIs to measure and drive continuous improvement
- End to End co-ordination of customer service improvement projects
- Management of customer escalations
- Liaise with other CS managers across the organisation and work closely with Supply Chain
- Prepare and present reports on Customer Service deliverables/performance internally and externally
- Lead and manage projects as required within the Group Customer Service Function e.g. developing training materials for functional processes, process improvements, integration projects (after acquisition of new organizations).
- Experience from a line manager role in a Customer Service environment
- Excellent IT-skills including ERP, Excel, Power Point.
- Experience of developing and implementing processes and managing customer service teams with high volume and complexity e.g., Rental & Service of Equipment, cross border trading, inter-company transactions across ERP systems.
- Excellent customer service skills coupled with a can-do attitude
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken.
- Other Scandinavian languages skills not mandatory, but considered advantageous
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Since we are a fast growing and dynamic company you must thrive in a fast-paced and change oriented environment. You can easily work on own initiatives and drive change. Persuasion and influencing skills- ability to present ideas and proposals effectively – are highly valued skills, as well as good attention to details and accuracy at record keeping.
We are looking forward to receiving your application (in English) as soon as possible but no later than 30 September. For more information about Direct Healthcare Group, the role and to apply, please contact Jelena Dogas, Moveup Consulting AB, 070 – 027 8612
Applications must be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com
For more information about Direct Healthcare Group, please visit www.directhealthcaregroup.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application, you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.
Direct Healthcare Group (DHG) is a global medical device company that supports efforts to move health forward by delivering innovative and leading solutions for individuals whose lives are impacted by reduced movement.
Direct Healthcare Group seeks to be the market leader in the prevention and treatment of voidable harms caused by reduced mobility across acute and post-acute settings operating in all key EU markets and rest of world through distributors. We strive to constantly support our healthcare partners, and the people whose healthcare needs they serve, working to keep improving the vital connections between movement and health, enabling accelerated recovery and healthy independence in daily living.
We are a team of some 550 employees and are passionate about what we do. Our commitment is tied to our awareness that our efforts make a difference in the lives of individuals. We are also driven by the ongoing need to continuously improve, enhance and develop our solutions.