Customer Experience Ambassador Diagnostics Stockholm
About Abbott Diagnostics Division
Our solutions are used in healthcare institutions, physician offices, emergency rooms and laboratories thousands of times every day, in practically every country around the world. Our test results are often the “start” button for patient care decision-making – influencing 70% of critical healthcare decisions for millions of people worldwide. The crucial information derived from our testing platforms helps inform treatment decisions for hundreds of health conditions from heart attacks to blood disorders to infectious diseases and cancers.
The Abbott Customer Experience Ambassador is a key commercial role in the sales organization. In this role you will be responsible for managing and expanding our existing accounts, managing and improving customer relationships and improving profitability of accounts. This is a field-based role where you will be working onsite with our clients and build long lasting relationships.
- Develop strategic growth plan at the territory level, full revenue responsibility including forecasting and target performance achievement
- Manage and drive the development of their accounts by closing menu gaps (adding on assays), selling AlinIQ and upgrading service contracts, and other key activities such as strategic account management and post-sales implementation process
- Oversee implementation of new assays and ensuring service delivery
- Analyze test menu and ordering patterns to assess gaps and provide solutions
- Manage routine renewals of base business accounts and negotiate long-term contracts
- Bachelor’s degree in biomedical/electrical/mechanical/medical technology or commercial is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years track record in the diagnostic industry with an emphasis on managing and expanding existing accounts, managing and improving customer relationships and improving profitability of accounts.
- Lab experience is advantageously
- Fluent spoken and written language skills in Swedish and English, additional languages are advantageous
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 75%
What can we offer you?
Abbott provides a varied, challenging, and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective. We are in the business of advancement, both in health solutions and in the lives and careers of our employees. Our work across the world and in many areas of healthcare provides a rich environment for our employees to explore career paths, interests, and opportunities.
How to apply?
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Richard Etz, Richard.email@example.com
If you have questions regarding Abbott or this open position, please contact Richard Etz at +46 733 872721
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Abbott is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of healthcare. At Abbott, we’re committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we’ve brought new products and technologies to the world — in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals — that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life.
Today, 109,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 160 countries we serve.
Our mission is to understand that the first step to living your best life is good health. Everything we make is designed to help you do just that. That’s our commitment to building life-changing technologies that keep your heart healthy, nourish your body at every stage of life, help you feel and move better, and bring you information, medicines and breakthroughs to manage your health www.abbott.com