Commercial Manager Nordic-Baltic
The Commercial Manager (CM) will provide commercial leadership, guidance and functional expertise across Electrophysiology (EP), NoBa organization. The CM leads the design, development and implementation of commercial strategies and processes for the EP business.
Through the development of solid networks within prioritized accounts, the CM partners with other internal stakeholders to achieve business results and sustainable growth through successful contract and tender results.
- Build trust-based, collaborative, sustainable relationships with managers and customer groups.
- Establish strong working relationships cross divisionally at all levels within Abbott Medical, providing advice and assistance on tenders and quotes as required.
- Consult with Sales Managers on a frequent basis, to identify and assess commercial needs and identify opportunities for improving sales and commercial performance.
- Provide coaching to Sales Managers on commercial issues and opportunities and influence senior management as required.
- Ensure high level management of Quotes and Tenders, ensuring compliance & value-based offerings.
- Manage price / volume and mix. To maximise margin across portfolio.
- Ownership & tracking of Capital equipment in collaboration with NoBa marketing team.
- Build key non-clinical relationships across the NoBa Health Service in order to support & influence commercial outcomes.
- Gain greater understanding of local stakeholders, barriers and constraints in order to build commercial solutions to capitalize on opportunities identified.
- Gather feedback on competitor activity.
- Monitor and manage contract compliance on a monthly basis and work in collaboration with local sales teams accordingly.
- Meet with customers on a quarterly to basis for contract review. Ensure compliance and action any remedial activity that is required.
- Undertake customer meetings and tender de-briefs as required, leading on any resulting actions and activities.
- Support and drive stakeholder discussions to ensure market share opportunity is maximised to support the achievement of Abbott Medicals’s business strategies.
- Identify Cross Divisional opportunities, threats & barriers and lead the development of appropriate solutions.
- Work with local teams to plan pricing strategy & any service or value add offering for tender and contract solutions.
- Support Regional pricing strategy by ensuring all price requests are in line with the current market assumptions.
- Project manage each Tender and Quote to ensure timely submission. Utilize all available Abbott Medical resource by creating a team for each opportunity.
- Provide guidance and support to Bids & Tenders Specialist, where applicable.
- Look for continuous improvement within the commercial functions in order to maintain and improve Abbott Medical’s company reputation and sales performance within the Region NoBa.
- Undertake projects as directed by the General Manager NoBa.
- A university business degree, or equivalent is essential
- Business acumen and a competitive solution-oriented mindset is essential.
- Experience from building and executing on short- and long-term commercial plans with a successful track record is essential.
- Experience in a sales or commercial role dealing with Tenders within the NoBa Healthcare Market is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to build consultative, collaborative relationships with managers, co-workers and customer stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and still create engagement from stakeholders.
- Excellent analysis and decision-making skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and influencing skills.
- Experience of NoBa commercial and contract law to assess and challenge constantly changing marketplace.
- Demonstrate the authority, confidence and intelligence required to deal directly with each customer group on general matters relating to Tenders & Quotes.
- Excellent general computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
What can we offer you?
Abbott provides a varied, challenging and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective. We are in the business of advancement, both in health solutions and in the lives and careers of our employees. Our work across the world and in many areas of healthcare provides a rich environment for our employees to explore career paths, interests and opportunities.
How to apply?
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
If you have questions regarding Abbott or this open position, please contact Richard Etz +46 733 872721.
By submitting your application, you also give your consent that we store your personal data, including CV & cover letter, and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.
Abbott is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of healthcare. At Abbott, we’re committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we’ve brought new products and technologies to the world — in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals — that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life.
Today, 109,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 160 countries we serve.
Our mission is to understand that the first step to living your best life is good health. Everything we make is designed to help you do just that. That’s our commitment to building life-changing technologies that keep your heart healthy, nourish your body at every stage of life, help you feel and move better, and bring you information, medicines and breakthroughs to manage your health. www.abbott.com