Clinical Specialist Joint Replacement Gothenburg or Örebro
If you’re passionate about healthcare products and the challenge of creating a name for yourself in the Joint Replacement market space, we may have the perfect opportunity for you.
Join us here at Stryker, and help us improve healthcare.
The Stryker Clinical Support Specialist responsibilities include directly supporting all Stryker products associated with Joint Replacement procedures, including robotic arm assisted surgeries. This role within Stryker Sweden will focus on servicing and supporting our clinical customers to strive for best in class specialist support with procedural excellence.
- Servicing existing and new customer base within the theatre and clinical environment
- Providing theatre and wider HCP staff with in depth training on Stryker products
- Working closely with other team members within the defined region, and the National Sales Manager, to ensure customer service levels are best in class.
- Auditing theatre Stryker stock (implants, disposables and instruments), managing consignment inventory and ensuring good asset management practice
- Understanding the clinical application of the broader Stryker business to offer customers the best possible solution at all times
- Conducting trials and evaluations of products in both theatre and the clinical environment as and when required.
- Implementation of training, provision of instruments and implementation of new Stryker business
- Provide surgeons and operating room staff with training and Clinical/Technical support in the operation of the company’s robotic arm applications, associated equipment and instruments, as well as any primary case required need to insure ideal placement and precision.
- Use proprietary software to prepare pre-operative CT scans for use in conjunction with Mako Robotic Arm-Assisted System, assists surgeon in preoperative implant planning, implant sizing and positioning
- Plan, execute and monitor all measures necessary to help achieve industry leading support. Service and provide customer care for physicians, surgical theatre staff, and hospital administration and sterilisation departments. This will include working within a theatre and clinical environment.
Stryker’s Joint Replacement Portfolio
Who We Are And What We Believe
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter asap to Richard Etz
If you have questions regarding this open position, please contact Richard 0733-872721
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com