Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
We are looking for a new CEO to manage all strategic and business aspects of the company. You will be responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success. To thrive as a CEO, you must be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader. We’re looking for you who are strong in the development of strategy, leadership and execution. You feel comfortable in taking decisions, implementing and follow-up on them.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives of W&H Group.
- Create an environment and culture that focuses on fulfilling the company’s mission, vision, and values.
- Be a driving force in the development of new business models/business transformation, especially digital.
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Oversee financial performance and risk profile while ensuring that all quality and regulatory obligations are met
- Monitors company performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions, and minimizing the impact of variances.
- Ensures the timely submission of month-end financial and operational reviews, contributes to the development of and participation in corporate-wide strategic planning efforts
- Build and maintain relations with key partners and stakeholders
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
Requirements and skills
- Proven management experience including extensive commercial and business development skills, from the dental- or medical devices industry
- Experience from leading a business in a multinational business environment
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as R&D, Operations, Quality/Regulatory, Sales & Marketing, Finance etc.
- An entrepreneurial mindset in all aspects, “sense of urgency”, “driver” especially in technology innovation and marketing/branding value
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- University degree
What can we offer you
Osstell has a long-term commitment to customers, employees, and partners. We are in it for the long run. Our core values states what we always should focus on, Customer value, Entrepreneurship, Openness and Accountability. Joining Osstell, you will be part of a company with a clear strategy for growth on a global market. You’ll be working in an international environment in a professional and highly competent team, supported by world leading partners. Osstell is headquartered in Gothenburg, with a centrally located office. We can offer the advantages of being a smaller company with high individual impact, together with the stability of being supported and owned by the W&H Group.
We offer a competitive compensation package including car benefit, private health care and annual bonus.
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
If you have questions regarding Osstell or this open position, please contact Richard Etz at 0733 872721 or Tom Bergqvist at 0733 872722.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Osstell is the global leader in implant stability measurement and osseointegration progress monitoring. Osstell was formed in 1999 to commercialize an invention using Resonance Frequency Analysis (RFA) to determine the clinical status of a dental implant. More than 1 300 scientific publications confirm the benefits of the technology, its clinical value, and the use of the ISQ scale for dentists in their daily practices. Osstell is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden – the birthplace of dental implants. Since 2018, Osstell is part of the W&H Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of dental precision instruments and devices. Headquartered in Bürmoos, Austria, the international W&H Group is a global leader in the development and manufacture of medical technology products. Passion and innovation are the motor of the company. High-quality product and service solutions, a modern corporate structure, a strong focus on research and development as well as social responsibility make W&H a locally and globally successful family business with some 1 300 employees in 30 locations worldwide.