Category Manager Nordic
Capio’s strategy is focused on Specialization, Digitalization and Consolidation to enhance medical quality and growth. To support this, Nordic Procurement is transforming to enhance value driven procurement excellence to deliver sustainable and competitive supplier solutions.
As Capio Procurement is transforming, we need to grow and enhance our strategic capabilities and strengthen the organization with a Category Manager Nordic. This new role will be based in Gothenburg.
As the Category Manager Nordic you will have a strategic procurement role and be a key contributor to our value driven procurement excellence. You are proactive and creative and you understand the real value of business acumen. This position is instrumental in ensuring cost efficiency through the complete value chain and you will be involved in commercial and contract management discussions and decisions within the entire group. Apart from building strong and sustainable internal as well as external relations you are confident in being the lead negotiator.
About the job
- establish category procurement strategy and drive the
implementation of it
- have a close collaboration and working relationships with other departments and stakeholders to understand business needs and requirements
- be the primary commercial contact towards the suppliers within assigned categories
- build sustainable strategic supplier relationships and develop supplier performance
- drive on-time sourcing process to meet defined targets and conclude competitive agreements
- be the lead negotiator with focus on commercial terms & conditions
- set up annual spend and savings forecasts as well as monitoring of actuals vs forecast
- ensure that evaluation and qualification of suppliers is performed and maintained and lead corrective actions if needed
- contribute to other procurement initiatives and take part in special projects
- be an active contributor to enhancement of procurement processes & best practices
- Approximately 5 to 10 years of strategic purchasing experience, preferably in catagory management.
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written English and Swedish.
- University degree in relevant field.
Capio offers an opportunity to work together with highly skilled colleagues in an exciting and rewarding environment which provides opportunities to develop both professionally and personally.
Welcome to send your CV and a cover letter to our recruitment partner Katarina Wanderydz at email@example.com
For questions regarding the position, please contact Katarina at +46 (0)738 – 55 44 51
By submitting your application, you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.
Capio is an innovative and leading healthcare provider offering a wide range of high quality medical, surgical and psychiatric healthcare services through its hospitals, specialist clinics and primary care units in Sweden, Norway and Denmark. Capio aims to be there for its patients in every situation – whether at the physical care facility, at home or on the move, and is complementing its physical healthcare offering with digital services and new efficient digital tools.
Since November 2018, Capio is part of Ramsay Santé, creating a leading provider of healthcare services in Europe with annual net sales of approximately EUR 3.8 billion and 36,000 employees. For more information about Capio’s operations in the Nordics and Ramsay Santé, please see www.capio.com and www.ramsaygds.fr.