Business Development Manager – Nordics
We’re looking for people who can change the world!
Go North Medical is looking for a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for the Nordic region (Sweden, Denmark and Norway).
You will be responsible for the Nelli product from Neuro Event Labs. Nelli is an intelligent algorithm that analyses video and audio to deliver quantitative and objective diagnostic insights for movement disorders such as epilepsy. No wearables, just simple intuitive diagnostics.
How will you make a difference?
As a Business Development Manager you will play a key role in the commercial success of this highly innovative intelligent solution from Neuro Event Labs.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be involved with new technology diagnosing patients that leads to a safer and faster diagnosis in an environment where the patient feels safe, in their own home.
What will you do?
The successful candidate will be sales-focused and will pursue the strategic identification, qualification and securing of business opportunities in the Nordic region by cultivating and maintaining mutually beneficial business relationships with potential customers. The customer is primarily the neurologist, then the challenge lies in who is involved in the decision-making process. This will include territorial planning, focusing on key neurologists, opinion leaders and healthcare decision makers. The successful candidate will act as a commercial leader, coach and collaborate with the rest of the team.
You will report to CCO (Chief Commercial Officer) of Neuro Event Labs. You will act as an important team member who can easily deliver strong communication with the Swedish team and who can implement strategies together with the global commercial team for the Nordic market.
- Process larger and smaller hospitals in the Nordic market through personal meetings.
- Participate in and implement new technology to the academy to diagnose epilepsy patients. Through a thorough mapping and identification of important decision makers. Achieve commercial goals and sales by actively selling and developing tactical plans.
- Participate in and improve patient flows in epilepsy patients.
- Ensure customer satisfaction in all aspects of services rendered. Share experiences and best practices for product sales with colleagues, both in the Nordic region and Globally. Contribute to the knowledge base to enable continued need for work efficiency and effectiveness.
- Participate in sales meetings, training programs and exhibitions as needed
- Map out and develop strategies for treatment recommendations and endorsements from national organisations (i.e. patient organisation, national guidelines and neurological societies)
How will you get there?
The successful candidate will drive and focus on sales and have strong communication and relationship building skills. We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrate a network within the neurological field including neurologists and neurophysiologists.
- Experience in Pharma or Medical Technology
- 3-5 years of sales experience, experience in business development
- Key Account Management experience is a plus.
- Have knowledge of healthcare systems and procurement, an advantage of Nordic experience.
- Demonstrated ability to handle complex decision scenarios
- Must have the ability to work independently, have effective communication skills, interpersonal and listening skills and proven ability to work in a team.
- Must be willing and able to travel a lot (estimated 50 – 60%)
What’s in it for you?
- We can offer excellent opportunities to develop your career by offering the market something completely new in diagnostics.
- A career in an international company with a global impact
- Attractive basic salary; bonus to be discussed
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions regarding Neuro Event Labs / Go North Medical or this open position, please contact Richard Etz at +46 733-87 27 21.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Go North Medical is a Medical Device Distribution company in Gothenburg, Sweden. Established in 2014, the company was founded by Glen Fotland to provide specialised software consultation for medical device companies looking for application development. After having successfully completed several software projects for a handful of medtech companies, it was time to expand the scope of the company and focus on medical device distribution and new product development. Today, Go North Medical represents multiple brands in within neurology diagnostics and treatment.