Associate Market Manager – Ostomy Care
Would you like to develop product promotional materials to support product launches, campaigns, and product education? Are you a structured, commercially oriented, effective, consistent and inspiring communicator? Do you want to be a part of an industry-leading healthcare company that strives to make a difference to people with intimate healthcare needs? Then this role as Associate Market Manager could be right for you. Welcome with your application!
The Associate Market Manager support the Market Manager within Ostomy Care (OC) and the sales department with relevant tools and activities to drive the ostomy business in Sweden. This role also holds the overall responsibility as product and market manager for the Supporting products within Ostomy Care (OC) and holds both a strategic and a tactical direction with focus on the tactical part.
You will develop, execute, and effectively communicate the marketing plan for the OC Supporting products range. You will be overall responsible for developing, reviewing and execute on the Swedish pipeline of product launches within OC Supporting products. An important task will be project leading OC health care professional (HCP) events and congresses in Sweden.
You will report to the Market Manager Ostomy Care. Coloplasts office is situated 20 minutes from the central of Gothenburg and close to a commuter train station.
Within the OC Supporting products business area, you will be responsible for the following supporting and operative tasks:
- Overall responsible for portfolio management, develop, execute, and effectively communicate the marketing plan. You ensure that strategies and activities are consistent with both the local business plan, customer needs and the strategy from Global Marketing
- Responsible for packaging and labelling
- Support to Payers & Trade department in tenders
- Ensure the marketing strategy is implemented by the sales teams, have close relationship with the sales teams and seek opportunities to participate in sales meetings and work together with Market Manager OC to ensure activities are coordinated with other business areas and priorities
- Provide forecasting input for both new products and the overall revenue of the business area
- Support Consumer Marketing department with product knowledge and brand consistency in projects like external magazine, consumer online and offline campaigns, web-content etc
- Work with Supply chain to assist with demand and supply planning and reordering process to ensure that material always is available at the warehouse.
- Provide education and support to the Sales Team, Consumer Care, Payers & Trade, healthcare professionals and key opinion leaders.
- University graduate or post-graduate degree in marketing, business, project management, or similar
- + 3 years marketing experience; preferably as product manager
- Experience from med-tech industry is preferable but not mandatory
- Demonstrated results in developing and executing strategic plans as well as strong project leader skills
- Experience from sales & marketing through digital channels is an advantage
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint proficiency required
- Fluent in Swedish and English, in oral and writing
To be successful in your role you are ambitious on behalf of the business, customer focused and passionate about delivering value to end users and health care professionals. You are commercially oriented and prone to decision-making based on facts and data. It is important that you are structured, with a strong sense of prioritization and also have the ability to work efficiently in cross-functional teams. You live after Coloplast values of passion, closeness, and respect and responsibility.
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
If you have questions regarding Coloplast or this open position, please contact Richard at 0733-87 27 21. We are screening applications continuously. Please send your CV and Cover letter no later than 4th of October.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Coloplast is a successful Danish group since 1957, which develops, manufactures and markets medical devices in the business areas ostomy care, continence care, wound and skin care and interventional urology for a global market. Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. Working closely with the people who use our products, we create solutions that are sensitive to their individual needs. We call this intimate healthcare. Coloplast Sweden AB is a sales subsidiary based in Kungsbacka just south of Göteborg with a turnover of approximately 500 million SEK and a market leader in several areas. Serving the Swedish market for decades, the subsidiary has a strong position in the Swedish market and has high ambitions for accelerating growth in the future.