Area Sales Manager – Nordics
About the position
You will drive sales in the appointed region by introducing the Company’s product portfolio to partners and end customers (hospitals), by positioning and contacting existing, finding new leads and potential clients, carrying these activities to closure of agreement, and ensuring sales targets are met or exceeded.
- Responsible for positioning of the Company’s solutions in the appointed region
- Find, develop and grow sales in the appointed region
- Set up RFI/RFQs, proposals and agreements with hospitals in the appointed region
- Accountable for attaining annual and quarterly sales quota in appointed region
- Serve as a lead generator and lead contact, responsible for the flow of information to / from Encare regarding customers/hospitals
- Manage and foster effective field working relationships between sales, pre-sales and customer care to ensure a high customer satisfaction rate.
- Represent the Company in the market through congresses, exhibitions, and other marketing activities/channels
- Liaise and work closely with relevant Centers of Excellences in your territory
- Support and advice the Sales Chief Officer and the Company’s management team in questions, challenges, and opportunities
- Provide status reports on regular and ad hoc basis and manage the Encare CRM
- Ad hoc projects as applicable
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s Business Conduct policies as well as applicable data security, personal data handling regulations.
- The person in this function will be travelling, however subject to global situation, to international conferences and events, on his/her own, together with Encare representatives or, in some cases together with representative(s) of the ERAS® Society.
- Collaborating with functions including sales, product management, operations, training & education, and customer support
- Existing and potential Customers and Partners, ERAS® Center of Excellence, ERAS® Society representatives
- Background from working in Life Science Sector
- Excellent communicator in written and oral communication, both in Swedish and in English. Other Nordic languages is a merit.
- Desirable with SaaS experience
- Self-motivated and driven
You will report to the Sales Chief Officer
We are looking forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. For more information about the position, please contact Richard Etz, Moveup Consulting AB, 0733–872721.
Applications can be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your application, you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.
ENCARE – ENHANCING ERAS®
It is our vision to digitalize science to help save lives and improve quality of life. We are proud of the changes in healthcare that we have already helped bring about:
- Improved recovery after surgery
- Shorter hospitalization
- Improved quality of life
- And lives saved
Encare was established in 2009 to develop and implement the ERAS® protocols globally. The ERAS® Society, a non-profit scientific organization, develops perioperative care protocols and improves postoperative recovery through research, education, auditing and the application of scientific, evidence-based best practice. Since its foundation, the ERAS® Society has published a wide range of peer-reviewed publications that establishes, changes and updates best practice.