Application Program Manager
At Arjo, we know what moves us. We go above and beyond for people facing mobility challenges. We take every opportunity to work and grow as one team and take pride in sharing our knowledge and experience. Does that sound like something that moves you too?
This could be your opportunity to begin a challenging and rewarding career in a healthcare company that empowers movement for people with mobility challenges.
Application Program Manager
As an Application Program Manager, you will be helping to grow the business through delivering well-designed and innovative sales enablement IT/SW applications.
From the anchor point of Medical Affairs, you will be taking the full ownership of the entire process from co-developing user stories to finally supporting any post-deployment issues.
You will also be playing a key role in supporting the development and implementation of the data management platform needed to support Arjo’s strategy in becoming a mobility outcome partner.
As the Application Program Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Co-develop user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and development of sales enablement applications
- Write technical specifications for the end-to-end process, i.e. from user interface through logic to output reports.
- Based on input from the markets and the clinical experts define and deliver enhancements to existing sales enablement tools.
- Project lead the development of approved projects – both new tools and enhancements to existing tools.
- Collaborate with software developers to test and validate that solutions meet the business requirements before releasing for commercialization
- Provide effective user training on how to use the solution as part of the general training plan for each market
The Skills You Will Need
- Qualified to degree level in business or IT/technical subject
- Experience in project management of IT/SW projects
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM Products to develop business solutions
- Proven ability leveraging analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast paced environment
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new projects, business needs, and technologies
- Experience in transforming market requirements into specifications for SW development
- Strong skills in relational database and design
- Healthcare experience is an advantage
As a person, we believe you are/have:
- Passionate about how IT & SW can help drive the business
- Collaborative mindset & a team player
- Good communication skills and high proficiency in English
- Positive attitude with willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Strong inter-personal skills and a high personal integrity
What We Will Offer In Return
You will support our vision to be the most trusted partner in driving healthier outcomes for people facing mobility challenges. In return, we recognize and value our global employees. You will have our full support, training and opportunities for professional development.
Why diversity matters to us
At Arjo, we believe in the power of diversity. We strongly encourage applicants from all parts of society, which means building a more diverse, equitable, inclusive and engaging environment – not only in the workplace, but also within the communities that we serve, work in and live in. We achieve this through a culture and mindset that values the uniqueness of all our people.
For further details, please contact our recruitment partner, Tom Bergqvist at Moveup Consulting AB at email@example.com or +46 (0)733 872722. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
At Arjo, we believe that empowering movement within healthcare environments is essential to quality care. Our products and solutions are designed to promote a safe and dignified experience through patient handling, medical beds, personal hygiene, disinfection, diagnostics, and the prevention of pressure injuries and venous thromboembolism. With over 6000 people worldwide and 60 years caring for patients and healthcare professionals, we are committed to driving healthier outcomes for people facing mobility challenges.
For more information about Arjo visit www.arjo.com