The Account Manager Pressure Area Care (PAC) , offers the opportunity of a key sales role that creates a new marketplace for DHG current and future portfolio in Hospitals/Municipalities/Private care companies.
The Account Manager, PAC will continuously identify business opportunities and drive sales . The AM will also report and forecast every month to visualize the market opportunity and create funnel.
You will work in close co-operation with our Tender Manager in tender preparations.
As an Account manager you are part of a growing team including both current DHG products, future DHG products through acquisitions and traded products in the portfolio.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Build strong relationships with key decision makers in the hospital/municipalities. Promote DHG as a solid business partner
- Deliver strong business cases to customers and help them succeed
- Provide regular forecast information and sales funnel
- Develop competitive landscape knowledge and utilise this to drive initiatives and category development
- Develop a level of clinical expertise to influence development of a clinical evidence plan
- Develop and maintain KOL relationships in the product category
- Work closely together with the Swedish commercial team to increase sales and help customers with extended solutions
- Work closely with the customer services team to develop leads and create business
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience within wound care, pressure ulcers and/or acute care would be an advantage, but not mandatory
- Sales experience
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Strong drive and communication skills, self-motivation, a proactive and resilient attitude
- Ability to structure and follow up plan and sales
- Drive and patience to manage both short and long term projects.
- Strong project and process management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong costumer orientation with the ability to execute results with a sense of urgency and proactivity
- Ability to work in an environment where priorities and tasks may change quickly
If you would like to be part of the DHG journey, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
If have any questions, please contact Tom Bergqvist at 0733 – 87 27 22.
When in poor health movement is vital to our recovery and rehabilitation. Being in poor health can dramatically reduce our ability to move, leading to further health complications and slower recovery. If immobilised, either through injury or long term condition, movement is also crucial for maintaining physical independence and mental wellbeing. Supporting mobility and independence is essential to maintaining good health and helping us recover more quickly from poor health. No-one better understands the importance of movement and its relationship to both physical and mental health than Direct Healthcare Group, especially when the need to move directly affects our quality of daily living. From effective prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers, to supporting challenging care delivery for a broad patient spectrum including those with complex, long term conditions, we support carers and those they provide care for. Direct Healthcare Group uniquely enables the healthcare challenges associated with reduced patient movement to be anticipated, managed, and in many cases, resolved to support care providers and patients. All leading to better health outcomes, accelerated recovery and easier daily living. With circa 550 employees, DHG seeks to be the market leader in the prevention and treatment of avoidable harms caused by reduced mobility across acute and post-acute settings operating in all key EU markets and Rest of World through distributors.