Account Manager FLC (Front Line Care)
As a member of Baxter’s sales team, you’ll be aligned to one of our global business units and be responsible for new business, developing existing accounts and ensuring patient-centric approach in all your dealings. You’ll work within an assigned geographic area or with specific accounts to achieve or exceed personal and business goals, all in pursuit of our mission to save and sustain lives. In the sales role, you’ll have the opportunity to provide input on new markets and products, manage customer concerns, and collaborate with other teams.
Account Manager FLC (Front Line Care)
As Account Manager FLC, your main purpose will be to identify potential and enable new business opportunities as well as developing existing customer relations in your territory which includes Sörmland, Västmanland, Gävleborg, Jämtland/Härjedalen and Västernorrland. It is desirable that you live centrally within this area.
Your costumers are in Hospital Care and you will manage the Hillrom/Baxter brand business, with main focus on our Vital Signs monitors, fully automated connected solutions for continuous, interval and spot check monitoring, designed to capture vital patient data. Wireless EMR connectivity gives caregivers access to real-time patient information and helps reduce manual data entry errors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct sales responsibility: Identify business opportunities in the sales area, develop existing and new business through direct sales activity, tenders etc.
- Project lead implementation processes from start to end and provide existing customer support
- Define, implement, monitor, and manage objectives and targets for the area according to country and regional strategy, to maximize profitable sales and market shares
- Distribute and use Baxters resources in the most efficient way
- Focus on profitability, revenue growth against plan, maintaining costs and strategic company objectives
- Achieve the yearly Territory Business Plan in association with the Sales Manager and meet target for revenue and profitability
- Responsible for regularly providing forecasts using the CRM system
- Responsible for providing information on Customers, Products, Competitors, and other data necessary required by Management
- Ensure the implementation of promotional/sales programs is in conjunction with marketing communication, education, clinical and training, practice enhancement
- Initiate trails and demo’s and sales in Baxter and competitor accounts
- Build strong and lasting relationships with key decision makers and those influential in the purchasing process to enhance the Baxter Brand and Image and to maximize the success of concept selling
- Liaise with other company personnel to maximize business potential of accounts
- Customer visits are an extensive part of the work week as well as estimated five-six overnight stays per month.
Education and experience
- Minimum 2 years sales experience with proven successful results
- MedTech experience essential
- Technical background is a big advantage
- Clinical background is an advantage
- Project management experience is preferable
- Existing network in the industry is an advantage
- Fluent in Swedish and English, written and spoken, is a must
- Action and result oriented team player with high integrity
- Hands on mentality
- Entrepreneurial thinker and actor towards company’s objectives
- Strong personality with outstanding communication skills within all levels of organization and across culture
- Capable of international communication (through virtual, remote communication tools)
- Demonstrates high level of engagement and self-starter attitude
- Loyal and discreet, positive can-do mind-set, easy to work with, intuition towards others
- Ambition to take on higher level of responsibility internally and to deliver excellent service
- Ability to think outside the box
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office Applications
- Self-Management and well structured
What we can offer
- Being part of a digital journey and exiting product innovations.
- Nice team -and work atmosphere.
- A company focusing on Inclusion and Diversity.
If you like the sound of the above role and if this role resonates with you, then we’d love to talk to you. Apply here as we would love to discuss it in more detail with you.
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Annie Sjölund to email@example.com If you have questions regarding Baxter or this open position, please contact Annie Sjölund at +46 733 60 29 84
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Hillrom is now a part of Baxter