A great opportunity for a customer focused team player to join a leading and innovative in vitro diagnostics company in the role of Account Manager. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in building strong relationships both internally and externally, working strategically with clients and colleagues and consistently delivering towards set goals. Welcome with your application!
What will be your mission?
- Drive new business revenue with existing and potential customers in Sweden
- Ensure that customer relationships are optimized to achieve sales targets and budget, while keeping the overview about the sales territory in terms of understanding the opportunities, risks, and competition’s activities
- Build and maintain relationships in order to promote instrument and reagents sales
- Develop own sales skills and knowledge of the products, services, and customers by working closely with Senior Sales Management and other sales representatives
- Participate in cross-departmental co-operation, leading to best possible and efficient teamwork
- Prepare quotations, proposals, and tenders prior to negotiation with customers
You are preferably based in Stockholm region. Another alternative is Gothenburg, where the Nordic office is located.
Who are you?
- Bachelor of Science or in Business related field
- Experience working in laboratory environment or previous life sciences sales experience
- You have the ability to develop a solid knowledge of bioMérieux product ranges and sales strategy
- Understanding of the IVD market and competition environment
- Sales results oriented
- Fluent in English and Swedish
To be successful in your role you are structured, with a strong sense of prioritization. You have presentation skills, are communicative and you work efficiently in cross-functional teams.
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
We are looking forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. For more information about the position, please contact Jelena Dogas, Moveup Consulting AB, 0707–25 73 96.
Applications can be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your application, you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.
A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health,
Today, our teams are spread across 44 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.