Product sales manager – microscopy
ZEISS Industrial Quality Solutions is a major supplier of advanced contact and optical measuring systems, computed tomography, microscopy solutions and measuring, analysis & management software to the industry. In the Nordics, ZEISS IQS has direct sales representation in all countries and employs a network of Account Managers, Product and Applications Specialists and a strong Field Service team.
ZEISS Industrial Quality Solutions Nordics is searching for an enthusiastic candidate for the position of Product Sales Manager Microscopy in Sweden. Product Sales Managers have the responsibility to be experts in their respective sub-portfolio (in this case microscopy), supporting Sales Managers in sales projects as well as managing selective customer accounts independently. In this role you will report directly to the Head of IQS Nordics.
- Maintain and develop an active microscopy sales project pipeline aligned with the strategic priorities of ZEISS IQS
- Support your sales colleagues across the Nordics in microscopy projects with your expertise
- Negotiating and selling to industrial customers
- Create strong enduring customer relationships through regular meetings, contact and marketing events
- Organise and participate in product demonstrations of our systems to prospective customers
- Provide up-to-date information in our CRM platform to keep the IQS Account teams up to date with the latest account developments
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the ZEISS IQS portfolio and introduce these to your customers
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science, preferably in Material Sciences
- Knowledge of advanced microscopy systems (e.g. confocal and/or electron microscopy) as used in industrial research laboratories
- Ideally, experience of capital equipment sales in the academic and/or industrial research arena
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- At least basic understanding of Swedish and a willingness to develop skills in the language (Danish, Finnish and/or Norwegian would be a plus)
- Strong presentation skills and able to communicate to small and large groups of people
- Highly motivated and organised self-starter able to act independently when required
- Team player, who enjoys winning sales projects by themselves or supporting others to do so
- Self-motivated learner interested in continual learning and self-development. The candidate should have both the ability and desire to learn from both formal taught courses and also within informal self-learning opportunities
- Willingness to travel within Sweden and the Nordics, but also to attend meetings and training courses across the wider European region when required.
Full training in our products, systems and processes is provided. We offer continuous professional development and the opportunity to work as part of a global team with a wide range of career development opportunities.
We offer a comprehensive range of benefits and all necessary equipment for the role will be provided to the successful candidate.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Welcome with your application!
If you have questions regarding Zeiss or this open position you are welcome to contact our recruitment partner at Moveup Consulting AB: Jonatan Svensson-Borssén, Jonatan.email@example.com,+46 707 25 73 96 or Daniel Kremer, Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org, . We are looking forward to your application, CV and cover letter. Please apply by sending your application to Jonatan.email@example.com.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent when ever you want.
Join the team of the 176-year-old pioneer of science in optics. We continue to challenge the limits of imagination. With our passion for excellence, we create value for our customers and inspire the world in new ways.
ZEISS is an international leader in the fields of optics and optoelectronics. ZEISS has been contributing to technological progress for more than 175 years – with solutions for the semiconductor, automotive and mechanical engineering industries, biomedical research, and medical technology, as well as eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars, and planetariums. The company has representatives in more than 50 countries and is headquartered in Oberkochen in southwestern Germany. Worldwide, the group has a turnover of 8,8 billion Euro and about 39,000 employees. Carl Zeiss AB is situated in Stockholm, and is part of ZEISS Nordics, which include Denmark, Norway, Finland, and Sweden, with totally approx. 190 employees hereof 110 in Sweden handling sales, service, and counselling.