Supplier Quality Engineer
Grow your career in an international environment
If you’re ready to have an impact in a career that makes a difference, Mölnlycke could be your next step. You’ll be helping to equip medical professionals around the world with solutions to improve outcomes for patients. And you’ll be developing yourself in a global environment with an inspirational culture, with lots of opportunities. All the while building a successful career, with real purpose.
Looking for an inspirational environment to take your next step?
Mölnlycke is now looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer.
Supplier Quality Engineer
As a Supplier Quality Engineer in Mölnlycke, you will have a great opportunity to influence and improve the products we supply to the market, and you will have a big variation in activities.
You ensure that suppliers are evaluated, approved, and monitored in accordance with Mölnlycke’s requirements, applicable quality-, environmental- and ethical standard requirements and regulations. You will join a global team located worldwide and work mainly with suppliers in Europe, which makes it a great opportunity to work in a truly international environment. In this position you are located at our Headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden (preferred) or at one of our factory sites in Waremme, Belgium or Oldham, England.
You’ll be responsible and make a significant contribution to:
- selecting, evaluating, and approving suppliers
- validation, PFMEA, Process Flow, Control Plan, to ensure the products delivered are according to the specifications, and comply with internal and external requirements
- monitoring supplier performance and KPI’s and define actions accordingly. Organize regular follow up of performance data
- CAPA, FMEA and other failure investigation activities related to suppliers
- supplier risk activities and quality complaints meetings
- supporting suppliers in materials and components quality
- continuous improvements programs with suppliers and monitor manufacturing capabilities
In this role you will represent Supplier Quality in development projects, you will have an opportunity to make a significant impact in the development process for new medical devices. You will work with supplier management in a cross functional environment cooperating with internal and external stakeholders
In the project work you will be participating in design transfer to suppliers as well as ensuring supplier quality during the life cycle of the product.
You’ll have a chance to make your mark in a culture based on motivation, inspiration and a drive to make a difference.
We’ll give you the challenges, skills and support to advance your career. You will join a team of like-minded specialists who are driven by excellence and delivery.
What’s in it for you?
Aside from getting involved in important product development projects and advancing your own skillset, you will also benefit from the following:
- Achievable annual bonus
- Health Insurance
- Private Pension
- Wellness contribution
- Products and services benefits discount platform
- Genuine career longevity and professional development opportunities
- Plus regional specific benefits
If all that sounds appealing then here is what we would like you to demonstrate:
- Experience in Supplier Quality Management
- Experience in process validation, lean manufacturing, and risk analysis. Knowledge of statistical process control is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, facilitation and team working skills
- University degree
- Experience of working within Medical Devices (not mandatory)
Your work-life balance
- The placement of this position is our headquarter in Gothenburg
- The job requires some international travelling (up to 25%)
- Hybrid working – Mölnlycke has a policy giving you the opportunity to work 2 days/week from home
Our approach to diversity and inclusion
We strive to have a diverse mix of people from different cultures, ages, geographies and genders, to reflect the world in which we operate and to facilitate innovative thinking across the business.
We are looking forward to receiving your application (in English) as soon as possible. For more information about Mölnlycke, the role and to apply, please contact Tom Bergqvist, Moveup Consulting AB, 0733 – 87 27 22.
Applications must be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions please contact Tom Bergqvist at 0733 872722.
By submitting your application, you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical products and solutions company that equips healthcare professionals to achieve the best patient, clinical and economic outcomes.
Our business is organised in the four business areas Wound Care, Operating Room Solutions, Gloves and Antiseptics, where customer centricity, sustainability and digitalisation are at the heart of everything we do.
Mölnlycke employs around 8,400 people. The company headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we operate in more than 100 countries worldwide. Since 2007, the company has been part of Investor AB, an engaged owner of highquality, global companies which was founded by the Wallenberg family in 1916. For more information, please visit www.molnlycke.com and www.molnlycke.com/careers